of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

kittyabs
#218710597Monday, June 12, 2017 7:08 AM GMT

Hey guys! It's been a while but summer is back and I'm looking to expand Santa Bloxa once more after a few months of neglect. A few of you have already messaged me with questions and suggestions about 2.0 after the informal announcement in the description. This is a thread to explain everything, and for you to leave more suggestions and comments! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ What's new? The map: Version 2.0 is going to have a smaller, more intimate city map that includes highways, a small subway line, and more spaces for houses. The map is going to be a complete island that lets people explore it entirely, however, many buildings from version 1.0 are going to be recycled so there will still be a lot of familiarity. The theme is still going to be a Southern-Californian vibe with an emphasis on Los-Angeles. New cars: A few new cars are going to be introduced into the game, specifically more high-end cars, as well as a refinement in the driving dynamics of all the current cars. I know some of them are buggy. I'm also going to introduce mobile-support for driving so people on tablets can drive their cars. New houses: I think a huge oversight with V 1.0 was how *stagnant* the houses felt and how the VIP houses were separate from the non-VIP houses. This time, everyone get's a plot of land the same size and will be able to build and customize their own home from a slew of designs, so you can find one that fit's your style. Filtering-enabled: You might not know what filtering enabled means, but it's a behind-the-scenes game mechanic that ROBLOX introduced a while ago. I'm not going into details about how it works exactly, but basically it prevents the client (any player) from injecting something from their computer into the server. This means no more exploited servers, but it also means that people will no longer be able to spawn cars from their phone for now, until I find a better fix. New cars will be bought at a dealership. Activities: This might be renamed but Version 2.0 is going to launch with several in-game activities for you and your friends to participate in! Games like tennis, golf, go-karting, boat racing, night clubbing, and other activities can be enjoyed. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Popular questions: Release date? The beginning of July hopefully, there is still a lot of work to be done. Will my VIP still work? To briefly answer, yes. The entire VIP/shop system is going to be simplified and things are going to be renamed but yes, VIP will still work and no-new game passes are going to be introduced as of this time. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Thanks guys I'm so sorry the wait took this long! If you have any more questions or suggestions please leave them here or message me. -Kittyabs
Mr_Snorlax42
#218718657Monday, June 12, 2017 12:19 PM GMT

Hi Kittyabs! It's me, that guy who sent you that requested some things, if you don't remember, I am Mr_Snorlax42! And my golly! This was what you were working on when I thought, "Where is kittyabs?" But now, you have gave me something that may actually TIE City of Viento created by phily241! I am so pumped for this game. Maybe I can hook you up as a beta tester or admin… just asking. :p Anyway, The cars are gonna be great! And the colt… THE COLT IS COMING BACK?! MUSTANGS ARE MY FAVORITE CAR! More cars, more buildings… designable houses are what my friend wants! He will be so happy to find out! Wait a second… ACTIVITIES? Oh my blox! GOLF!! GO KARTING!! TENNIS! AMAZING! And I want to tell you something: I am inspired by you, I am trying to follow footsteps from YOU, Phily241, and some others. I can't even script, and I adore you. You are making one of the best games my type in my life. I hope that you have a wonderful time building — From a viewer like you, Mr_Snorlsx42
Vandicoup
#218770735Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

Heck yeah Mustangs are my favorite car too man! ;D
RaynahBoyanov
#218789442Tuesday, June 13, 2017 9:21 AM GMT

Hello Mr. Kittyabs I'm wondering if I can have a custom building in your game. I'm offering 1K, ad if you say yes then I will send you all the details! Hopefully, you say yes! Also if your looking for Funds for Adds just send me a message. But I will have to have perks in the game if I fund you. Kind Regards, Pamela Windsor
Cl_tch14
#218796331Tuesday, June 13, 2017 1:38 PM GMT

So the VIP will work on stuff?
myself12333
#218799516Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2:52 PM GMT

hello I think that it should be harder to get awesome cars and maybe some new jobs but anyways its a great idea to have dealers but be sure that when u spawn u already have a car and that there is a dealer when u spawn. u should also add in an airport where u can buy planes and test them and maybe even add in boats and a boat dealer. but I think the airport dealer and boat dealer should come in the 3rd version
EpicWalnut5
#218812169Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:22 PM GMT

CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH THE 🅱OYS
slideee2016
#218812438Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:26 PM GMT

You are not going to reverse peoples current VIP purchase or I'm going mad
QWZL
#218822718Tuesday, June 13, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

Lol, Snorlax your right. :DDDDD
kittyabs
#218829912Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:03 PM GMT

As I begin to explore how I want the gameplay in SBv2 to work I think I've developed a good incentive-reward system for players that relies heavily off of the *activities* Basically, in order to get anything in the game, houses, cars, weapons, hats, clothing, you will use activity points which will act like a currency, I'll probably rename it to some sort of coin or something. Everything in the game is going to cost a currency, but things like higher-end weapons, cars, or houses will be locked to basic players and will only be able to get accessed by VIP players. I'm debating if VIP players should have outright access to them or if they should still have to do activities to ###### enough points to unlock things. Nothing is going to be extremely expensive however and really any activity is going to reward you. Also debating if the # of points you have saves or if it clears every time you leave. let me know what you guys think.
kittyabs
#218829949Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:03 PM GMT

also dont worry about me adding weapons, they will only be able to damage anyone who is a police officer or a criminal.
LandonXX1
#218865906Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:56 PM GMT

Hey! I have a suggestion: If someone runs a red light, they should get fined for like 50 dollars. I'm saying this because too many people run red lights and speed. Sincerely, Landon
LandonXX1
#218865963Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:59 PM GMT

l0l
creeperrock789
#219030697Friday, June 16, 2017 9:20 PM GMT

Hello Mr.kittyabs i'm just here to tell you good luck and take your time and listen to you're hearth also mind taking requests or something?,anyways good luck also i wonder how many admins will be there since exploiters are getting to a new level Creeperrock789
Mr_Snorlax42
#219095772Saturday, June 17, 2017 6:16 PM GMT

@creeperrock and Kittyabs. I'm available for admin! I can help out with ideas and run the game smoothly.
Chevy_Corvette
#219301700Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:28 PM GMT

Dear Developer, When is the EXACT release date for Stanta Bloxa 2.0? Is it gonna be next week? I really want it to be really near. Could you also interactive car dealers, boats, and cloths that you can purchase with in-game currency? Sorry I sound so demanding. ^_^ Sincerely, Chevy
Mr_Snorlax42
#219385563Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:44 PM GMT

Around July (expected)
friendly5556
#219404405Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:38 PM GMT

Yo kittyabs, i have a good idea. let people that are cops ticket people for breaking the rules, but it only works if the server marks them as having done something wrong. it ads role-play, helps to deter little kids and trolls from driving around all willy-nilly, and if the server has to recognize them as having done something wrong, it helps to eliminate the risk of trolling/exploiting by cops. also, the money shouldn't go directly to the ticketing cop, but into a pool fund that helps pay bonuses for ALL cops in game. can't wait to see this, and phily's new game too! looks like 2017 is going to be a good year for roblox city role-players.
acoghlansuper
#219495176Friday, June 23, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

Good luck on this upcoming update!
railfan2007
#219503931Friday, June 23, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

nothing wil stop me form still acting like it takes place in the hardly-known state,Illinois :D
ThaWeeknd
#219611663Saturday, June 24, 2017 11:02 AM GMT

Kittyabs, Are you gonna be using custom made cars or mesh imported cars? Because I can import high-quality vehicles for you if you like, an example of my work would be: https://www.roblox.com/library/827042202/UPDATE-ORIGINAL-FREE-2016-BMW-3-Series , it's free to take so you can look around it, drive it, whatever you like. I can import anything you ask me to. I do hope you take me up on this offer, ThaWeeknd.
kittyabs
#219699545Sunday, June 25, 2017 12:38 PM GMT

At first I'd like to reintroduce my custom vehicles but if you know how to import high-quality vehicles I'd love to get in touch with you.
Mxcella
#219859805Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:11 AM GMT

Can you include cars that have SS3 chassis like the ones in Pacifico?
CrossLogic
#219968213Wednesday, June 28, 2017 6:15 PM GMT

I hope verison 2.0 has a car dealership, I can just imagine myself driving out of the lot with a brand new car. ;). Btw, what chassis will the cars have? (And if possible, can you make the buttons Q and E turning signals? Q (Left) E (Right) Anyways, I hope your having fun building your game. From a awesome fan, #Cross
Mr_Snorlax42
#219979246Wednesday, June 28, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

Me and my purple mustang! With some palm trees lined up, driving up to my Modern House! Aww! I just can't! I JUST CAN'T! -goes hyper-

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right