of     1   

emperormicah
#218778249Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:22 AM GMT

Hello, head of development from Gods Of Egypt https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3210537 Looking for a builder since I script not build, me & Luca ( the owner ) are offering 10k for the initial map and more for future additions. We want to scrap the entire dirty wasteland thing our previous builder had and instead have it as sort of paradise with lots of green and stuff like in the movie 'Gods Of Egypt' some reference images ( add in dots where there are spaces ) the city: www artofvfx com/GodsOfEgypt/GodsOfEgypt_EricDurst_VFX_01 jpg www artofvfx com/GodsOfEgypt/GodsOfEgypt_EricDurst_VFX_02 jpg areas near construction of pyramids: www artofvfx com/GodsOfEgypt/GodsOfEgypt_EricDurst_VFX_03 jpg The city buildings except the few near the center we want to be just extremely simple because we will have invisible walls preventing exiting the center, and the pyramids just giant wedges, dont need to be accessable by people. some things we want included: - main city area, with high walls and only one gate for entering/exiting like the one in this image: s-media-cache-ak0 pinimg com/originals/89/bd/06/89bd0603e537fcc2affb1fb06f200dd1 jpg - large throne room in main city area - the city will be split by a river on two sides, with on###r######eading across to the main city area's gate - moderately sized god-only area with a pool of gold-liquid, 3 studs deep(just do a cylinder inside the pool for the liquid, dont use terrain water!) -lots of area for guests to explore, some houses etc around the city -very large tournament/ffa area, sort of like a Colosseum or fighting pit. -around the edges of one side of the city, the land is at an angle down into some terrain water -shop area with a stand where you can click a button for our shop gui to pop up -anything large with a roof needs columns holding it up future things we want build ( will pay more for these as they are seperate projects): - a small underworld area, about 500 studs long and wide, under the city - battlegrounds add me on discord emperormicah #5692 or pm me to show previous works, images, anything you want to say/show etc
LucaTrianni
#218793113Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:57 AM GMT

Buy

of     1