of     1   

tamegogeta13
#218860168Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:40 AM GMT

Greetings Jedi of ●● The Order Of Jedi ●● I am Master of the Order Alpha! In this Holocron you will learn the ☬ Lore ☬ of this Order ●● The Order Of Jedi ●● ☬ Lore ☬ Many years ago, a young boy named Justin Legend seeked to learn the Knowledge of the Jedi and the Force. With the guidance and teachings of the Jedi Order he had been promoted to, he had learned the Jedi as one. After many years, the Galactic Republic and the Jedi Order had been sought out by vengeance by the Sith, without the Order knowing, Justin Legend had became a Jedi Councillor during his years in the Order, but the day of the attacked was certainly not merciful and unpredictable.The Sith fought unrestrained. Justin Legend had fought long and hard along with his Jedi Alliance, but was unable to successfully defeat the Sith. With Justin Legend being one of the survivors he had a vision of rebuilding the Jedi Order once more. With a fellow Jedi named Mike being by his side in rebuilding the Jedi Order, they had obstacles to over come and ruins to seek out hurt and injured fellow Jedi. During the Clone Wars, Justin Legend gained the Title, Grand Master Legend. Now we rebuild the Jedi Order once more, seeking Force Sensitives and Clone recruits to help us battle for peace and justice of the Alliance, Grand Master Legend living through his reviewed vision building The Order Of Jedi! As he had his vision it became true more and more everyday. He was along side many other Jedi in his order. But some turn their back on him. Those who stayed was there with him they shielded and protected him. But then before the 4 Master of the Order quit He became corrupt so we exiled him. I was an Jedi High Council when this happen. I was once a Legend until Jake Legend died. I was reborn as Shion Alpha, My Race is Yoda Race Unknown. 3 days after the MoTO Exile they had a Master of the Order choosing. Everyone voted but the final votes was me. I am happy to serve the Order as the Master of the Order here by saying The order is growing alot and fast. We are one with the Force. Anybody can come to the game and test if you like you may join. Welcome to The Order of Jedi.. Please leave a reply and let me know if you wanna join i will be checking from time to time but here is group link https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=3044461. We are very active It will be nice to meet new Jedi.
workableangryorange
#223076044Friday, August 04, 2017 3:52 PM GMT

I've already join the order, now I just need to introduce myself.

of     1