of     1   

LukeGabrieI
#219248688Monday, June 19, 2017 8:00 PM GMT

Introduction: These rules will guide you in having a safe and fair Youtuber's Tournament. Game Rules: -Each game will last for 10 Minutes. No stops, no breaks. -If the Player decides to quit, the score must be 10 poixts apart or more. -No Traveling, Miles will be called (It'll be very noticeable.) -I have added Mobile Controls, so if anyone decides to play on their iPad, Tablet, etc. you may do so. -If games go into overtime, it'll be a 2 Minute OT decision. Whoever has the most points will win, if the game goes into at least 3 or more OT, then both players will be disqualified. (Finals Excluded) -No Trash Talking, please. It will result in a warning, then a disqualification. -Spectators may view while the game is being played, but if hackers come frequently, I will be kicking all players out of the server except the players who are currently playing. (You will be able to come back in after.) -Winner will get the rest of the Group Funds, and a special 1 on 1 Training with me. Good luck, if I missed anything, please message me. -LukeGabrieI

of     1