of     1   

Ouier
#219272279Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:56 AM GMT

Hello, I am Ouier I will be running for Senate in P-USA. Here are some of the many things I will be attempting to do to better this USA's political, social and economic infrastructure. 1.) I will better the police force. How I am going to be attempting this you may ask? Well, it's simple. To start off I will be having many meetings to see what we can do about Including and excluding people from jobs in agencies for many reasons one of them being inactivity. Many people in many agencies are inactive and we do not have them patrolling our nation's capital which is a big error. Some of you may be noticing the effects of inactivity because of all the crime and corruption going around and it's too much to handle. Many people are innocent bystanders, or simply law enforcement officers trying to do their jobs which is exactly what we need but due to many agencies not having agents or some have inactive ones our law enforcement does not have the proper backup and support they need to deal with such crimes. 2.) I will be making sure that any person(s) getting arrested has their proper right in order to fight their arrest. We see this with the Miranda Rights system which we currently use but are not enforcing. Many criminal suspects do not have the right to speak as when they speak they are seen to be as wrong or having no say at all. We have many agents that arrest people because they are a suspect that is close to a crime scene and when the police get there they look at any person and arrest whoever they think did the crime. I know this all may sound misunderstanding but it will make sense once I get to become the Senate. 3.) Thirdly, I will make sure that criminals with a record above 20 or more arrests get the treatment they deserve. There is no doubt many people who top 20 or higher arrests and we still see them continue to do their regular crime on a daily basis. Now not to say that this isn't bad which it is, but this helps our law enforcement continue to do their jobs. I also believe that we should be extra careful around people with a high record as it prevents us from any loss of our lives. Now, I believe that you, the people of the USA deserve who you think you should vote for and it should be me. I'm an experienced ex-O8 in the Airforce so I am very good at commanding and understanding many situations which is what I'm going to do exactly when and If I get appointed for Senate. I want to lead this USA into a Golden age just like the old days and this USA deserves exactly that. So vote for me as your Senate and I promise to every single one of you that I Ouier, will not fail you. I keep my word and I also intend to. I will not abuse any power given to me, I will not abuse any commands that I may give to any person at any time. I am purely for the people of this land of liberty. I will understand my power as Senate, I will understand the things I have to do in order to make you guys have the best time you can. I will make sure laws get enforced and not abused. I promise to be actively committed to my job as the U.S Senate. Personally, I would like to say to all of my opponents, Good luck! I realize my opposition and I support them too. Thank you, Ouier. "Its more than just a job." Republican

of     1