of     1   

TheDogglet
#219346299Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:19 AM GMT

It's my first time here, I found this game on an ad and it looked interesting so I clicked it, It turns it out wasn't actually that good of a game. I know the person who made it put a lot of effort, but it's just that most times the way to succeed in ROBLOX games is if your game has good quality. Some things I found unfair about it was that he used the Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher. That weapon isn't made for a game like an FPS because it's the main purpose is to Track Down the player and kill them, it's like Aimbot, but actually an official part of the ROBLOX Gear Catalog. Also, he used free models, Free Models aren't really that bad because they give you some help when your building, but if the entire thing is made with Free Models, then it's bad. I use Free Models, but there are parts in my game that I made. Another thing is, I think you should try and make the camera only go into the first person, also make sure that if you're going to add 1 high-quality gun, that at least make the rest high-quality guns. When I told the Creator about this, he said that it took him a week, Now, did it really take him a week to build an entirely Free Modelled place? There are cars in the game and half of them are anchored or rigged to explode. I don't understand the point of this.

of     1