of     1   

20TECHBOY02
#219382064Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:38 PM GMT

I think it's time to stop roblox scammers roblox they'vegone too far now, they tell you to open inspect element and the websites html coding it tells you if you subscribe to them and it will boost the loading OMG IT'S FAKE! i tried them and tested all of them all of the scams are the same coding but changed for themselves its a fast loading that keeps going until it reaches 100% it never does even if it makes it it takes days maybe weeks i dunno but i tried it for hours, i don't want free robux or robux hacks but i tried it but the real reason that i posted this it's because they may ask for #### ##### or usernames they're scams please dosomething about it heres the name of the scammers KazokYT is one of them this is his roblox username Free robux is a youtube channel IndigoJoe is a channel too i hope you do something thanks bye
stinkeybird05
#219382136Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:40 PM GMT

This is PA,Isn't it? Color splash!
dabritishboy111
#219382712Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:51 PM GMT

No it's not PA. Channels like these fall under scams / fraud which has to be reported to YT and Roblox so they can take action. They've been hanging around for a while, I think Roblox should take action. Big sweaty men.
Clothin
#219382918Wednesday, June 21, 2017 4:56 PM GMT

Make it so that if an account has a parent account then it has to sign off on any log in from a odd or suspicious location. Also Roblox should send a cease and desist order to V3rm.

of     1