of     1   

Zero_Space
#219555411Friday, June 23, 2017 9:14 PM GMT

A lot of people have been requesting the default clothing to go away. This is a bad idea, I know there are a lot of OD-ers but can't you just do something else to fix this instead of ruining our creativity? In the ROBLOX Anthem we get "ROBLOX Powering Imagination" when we can't even make our character look original? Please stop avoiding these questions and answering something else, we want another solution for OD-ers because a lot of people have complained about this. I'm not begging for this but I can't make my characters original and it shocks me since I try to do something about it and now transparent clothing are gonna be banned? I never see any OD-ers on ROBLOX before this update. I'm just saying the new update is bad. Nothing else, though even YouTubers are complaining, once I found out about this I didn't like it. I know its stopping the OD-ers but thats fine! we just want the original characters back.
Veroax
#219555709Friday, June 23, 2017 9:17 PM GMT

You can easily bypass it But hey, you're a turtle
Zero_Space
#219556086Friday, June 23, 2017 9:22 PM GMT

Yes, by using transparent clothing but I think they said something about it being banned or you being banned.
Daiyze
#219558304Friday, June 23, 2017 9:50 PM GMT

I made invisible clothes and it got content deleted but it still works and i didnt get banned

of     1