of     1   

Harryp0tt3r1
#219613461Saturday, June 24, 2017 11:48 AM GMT

~Low Ranks~ :m(message): Is NOT to be used at all unless you're hosting a play ONLY :speed me (value): The value limit for speed is 30 if player goes over this limit it will be a warning :char me (value): This command is NOT to be used, you can only use this command when you're dressing for a play FunCommands: FunCommands are full of abusive commands in general that are NOT to be used! If a command you see would hurt the theatre, not fit with the theatre, hurt others, breaking any of these rules, then please do not use any commands that seem fun/abusive. Commands all "all": This is not allowed AT ALL! Using commands on "all" such as ":pm all" "":bring all" ":teleport all me" this is a really abusive command that is not to be used! Commands on others: Please remember to ask a person if you can use commands on them, for example, if you want to hat a person (ONLY FOR SHOW/PLAYS) remember to ask them & just let them know. Tech: Technical controls & curtains are not to be used & abused only use them for plays they are not a toy to be messed around with :gear me: Using gears is NOT allowed, in fact, you're only allowed to use gears for plays please follow these rules at all times! That is all for commands time for rules All low ranks must be respectful to each other please keep a positive community! When hosting please do not fight about who is hosting, choose a host in a ma######ay. Do not yell at each other/yell at an MR/HR respect them & respect each other. Do not disobey an MR/HR they must be treated with respect. Any sort of racism threats is not accepted here! ~High Ranks~ :m(message): Is NOT to be used at all unless you're hosting a play ONLY :speed me (value): The value limit for speed is 30 if player goes over this limit it will be a warning :char me (value): This command is NOT to be used, you can only use this command when you're dressing for a play FunCommands: FunCommands are full of abusive commands in general that are NOT to be used! If a command you see would hurt the theatre, not fit with the theatre, hurt others,breaking any of these rules, then please do not use any commands that seem fun/abusive. :gear me: Using gears is NOT allowed, in fact, you're only allowed to use gears for plays please follow these rules at all times! ":teleport all me" this is a really abusive command that is not to be used! Commands on others: Please remember to ask a person if you can use commands on them, for example if you want to hat a person (ONLY FOR SHOW/PLAYS) remember to ask them & just let them know. Tech: Technical controls & curtains are not to be used & abused only use them for plays they are not a toy to be messed around with That is all for commands time for rules All MR/HR's must be respectful to each other please keep a positive community! Do not yell at each other/yell at each other respect is key! Please respect the low ranks! Hear their suggestions/comments. Help the low ranks at all times! Show a good example for the low ranks! Please act professionally in a way of using grammar. If MR/HRs instantly ban someone for no reason without a warning you're demoted.
Fasfiul
#219613729Saturday, June 24, 2017 11:54 AM GMT

Clans and guilds
Innervencius
#219613962Saturday, June 24, 2017 12:01 PM GMT

wrong forum u dip

of     1