of     1   

LARGEnInCharge
#219666138Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:13 AM GMT

PSA: This thread is copy written by the Neanderthal Informational Guardians Getting Extra Rowdy. Use of this information requires consent of the original poster, and please refer to the organization by its acronym when written. Thank you. _______________________________________________________________________________________ SETTING: A cold day in the northern hemisphere, 500,000 years ago. Strong primitive men roam the globe, on their everlasting thirst 2 quench their snake. snake clan was established early on, as their voyages have led to increased numbers. They are marked when born, and are entered into the snake clan forever. They follow the eldest, their leader, thun-thun. During wet season, they go to far off lands to accomplish a great feat... many won't return on their journey. BACKGROUND (thun-thun) i am woke. i survive another day. for now. cold day. such cold day. I wander out of the cave. me hungry. me snake has risen above the horizon. I need to plant my seed. The quest begins now. dark days in past. bright days in future. i go. i go far on hunt. who will join, on quest of eternal thirst. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHARACTER CREATION TEMPLATE Neanderthal Name: Age: Weapon: Appearance: Snake Length: Bio: RULES u know them. no snakes over 10". --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Neanderthal Name: thun-thun burple Age: 51 Weapon: buffalo spine woven onto a thick oak branch Appearance: long fur robe, created over many years from wooley mammoths. He wears a mammoth skull helmet covered in extravagant decoration. Snake Length: 10" Bio: The long time elder of the snake clan, he is responsible for all decisions. Once a year during wet season, he leads the snake clan on their golden journey to accomplish a feat of a lifetime - finding furtile soil to plant their seed. Their journey begins now.
SwedishLemon
#219666260Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:14 AM GMT

pfft hahahahahahaha
LARGEnInCharge
#219666512Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:18 AM GMT

@swedishlemon you are now permabanned from our thread, unless you want to participate. Trolling will result in constant reports until your account is banned and you are crying into #### ##### mothers arms. #### my leather cheerio u nincompoop
ShaqTheBigBlackdood
#219666593Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:19 AM GMT

Neanderthal Name: JΙΜ CRΟWΕ Age: 33 Weapon: fists and crime Appearance: got white ṅïġġür teeth speek ebonics ya know the drill Snake Length: 11' Bio:big boy
VladTheIMPALA
#219666628Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:20 AM GMT

Neanderthal Name: Bing-Bong Slurpee Age: 89 (bing-bong is a withered old man) Weapon: Knife made from hardened feces Appearance: Horrible posture, about 5'3", has an overbite the size of texas, yellow toe nails Snake Length: 2.5 on a good day Bio: Bing-Bong Slurpee was once the head clansmen in his hay day, but when The Happening occurred (The Happening refers to an occurrence when oxen ripped fellow cave-dwellers snakes to shreds), Bing-Bong was rendered decrepit and inferior after his snake lost its original girth and length. However, despite Bing-Bong Slurpee's laughable snake length, he yearns for his snake thirst to be quenched.
LARGEnInCharge
#219666804Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:22 AM GMT

thread will begin in <10 mins. you will be able to join after we begin. and swedish lemon, since this got blocked the first time, smoochie my leather cheerio u nincompoop
LARGEnInCharge
#219668002Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:40 AM GMT

THUN THUN Bingo-Bongo, Jimmie Crowie, we go now. our goal is to plant the seeds over the horizon. the snakes are hungry. WE GO I step out the cave. huge fecal matter coats bingo bongos hands
VladTheIMPALA
#219668218Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:43 AM GMT

BING-BONG Thank thun-thun. Much enjoy brown gold in my hands. We go now to plant our gooey seed in the wet land. Come. *Grunts and lets out a ###### #### covered in hair*
ShaqTheBigBlackdood
#219668419Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:45 AM GMT

JΙΜ CRΟWΕ my snake is enormously thick and firm. the shaft pulsates and has several thick veins going up it. "my snake is about to burst with delicious life juicies"
VladTheIMPALA
#219668708Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:49 AM GMT

BING BONG "Jimmie Crow, i see ##### ##### ## ######### ##### increases in size to big 2.5 inch. wow. feel great. clear ooze drip out of one-eyed snake mouth. *Diahreahs profusely and he reaches for Jimmie's shaft*
LARGEnInCharge
#219668756Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:49 AM GMT

THUN THUN we leave cave. weather unforgiving. newborn vitals will depreciate rapidly under these circumstances, we must act hastily. i poop one last time before our journey. my foot squishes deep into the wet soil. "we ready. mother nature is wet" I RIP OFF MY MAMMOTH CLOTHING, AS THIS IS A RITE OF PASSAGE. I AM NOW NOODIE EXCEPT MY MAMMOTH HELMET OF GOOD FORTUNE AND MY SNAKE IS AS STIFF AS THE SON OF GOD NAILED TO A PIECE OF DRIFT WOOD. a little poopie squirts out
VladTheIMPALA
#219668996Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:52 AM GMT

Bing BONG need to plant ######### goo into mother nature soil. we do now. I pull out meat and ###### it with care similar to that of a wooly mammoth fur. snake ready. I plant my ##### ### #### ### ###### into the soil, and began work. cold season soon come, we go fast. *gizzards leak out of #####

of     1