of     1   

LordAntoneos
#219855268Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:48 AM GMT

I think the default clothing should be removed. (The ugly thing when you have no shirt and it gives you this must wear green thing).. It ruined a lot of avatars! My penguin avatar is RUINED! It ruins body packages, T-Shirts etc. This green thing is repulsive (Sorry green people!) but really. Who would want to wear a MUST wear green thing with a Roblox logo on it? I want this to be GONE. Also, for the new R15. I hate it how we are also faced with the same problem. I want it GONE from this game. Reasons: It makes your character look less stylish. It makes your character look weird and other people creeped out (Well, most people). It ruins avatars again... This is why I think this update should be gone. I also want roblox to turn down the safe chat a bit. Like really, tagging ALL numbers? Well maybe tag certain sentences but. No, just no. I know, Roblox wants to protect children that play it (Due to federal law) and I understand that. But not being able to communicate properly just... destroys the community. It ruins the slogan "Powering Imagination." Again, I understand why Roblox has a safe chat (or filter). But why not have a more active team (Like, Forum Moderators, Moderators, Administrator, and many more roles). Maybe even do a graph (I think they do this but I will just include it anyway). This graph will be able to be shown to the public including how many games, accounts, images, scripts, Forum posts, Group stuff, catalog items and models are removed! This is a very great idea because the public can give suggestions that will make Roblox become greater! Okay, so I also want your opinion on this so. I want you the general public to comment down and say if you support this idea or not. And sorry for the long post (it feels long to me because my fingers hurt now). I also want suggestions from you guys! Thanks! Bye bye!
Dinoteddi
#219855319Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:49 AM GMT

I don't mind default clothing
Windowscomputerguy
#219855496Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:51 AM GMT

support
peany
#219882614Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:16 PM GMT

I also don't mind.
PenguinvilleRescue1
#219883162Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:24 PM GMT

Alright.... so I guess I support #code if not pvr1 then return end