of     1   

noahg786
#219960933Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:08 PM GMT

Uh... Open up the potions, pop! It's my mine, come on now, mine it up Hear a hiss near the door and the night begins Creepers done this before, I never let them in Pack up your inventory, we'll move out (i###########Bring some extra food so that we don't starve And don't forget torches And you gotta bring a pickaxe Yeah, you know where we're going Sometimes you forget torches Welcome to my mine We are mining diamonds We don't gotta to str#####ne We don't have to fight mobs! Welcome to my mine P l a y t h a t n o t e b l o c k n i c e l y ! ! Show me all those emeralds! We don't gotta dodge lava! Welcome to my mine Welcome to my mine Morning comes and you know that you wanna stay Got dirt, we'll still mine those real th######Creepers, tools in our hands, open up potions Let's fight those mobs, come on, slash away Sometimes you forget torches And you gotta bring a pickaxe Yeah, you know where we're going Sometimes you forget torches Welcome to my mine We are mining diamonds We don't gotta str#####ne We don't have to fight mobs! Welcome to my mine Play that noteblock nicely! Show me all those emeralds! We don't gotta dodge lava! Welcome to my mine Welcome to my- Welcome to MY ST#####INE, the mine, the cave, the c r a c k But my mine is your mine if you treatin' right Sorry if my mine don't have the gold As soon as we dig down, we'll find more of that Oh, my g o o d n e s s, what is that?! Is that a az#########################in###########ok idk Spanish or what the language is) I think I know what that is! O. M. G. It's DIAMONDS! Wha-... my mine Uh-are mining diamonds You don't gotta st#####ine We don't gotta fight mobs! Welcome to my mine Play that noteblock nicely! Show me all those emeralds! We don't gotta dodge lava! Welcome to my mine Welcome to my mine Welcome to my mine! Ha! Yeah!
benjamin65
#219961574Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:20 PM GMT

this is obviously a song can you give me the link
noahg786
#219961627Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:21 PM GMT

its WELCOME TO MY MINE | MINECRAFT ###### OF WELCOME TO MY HOUSE
pIutostars
#219961691Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:22 PM GMT

wrong topic buddy but i'm loving that minecraft parody 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐬 🌹

of     1