of     1   

MaterTime
#220073164Friday, June 30, 2017 1:19 AM GMT

Just today, I came across a model, which included a virus/script that allowed the creator to steal my login information. I nearly lost my account, and I was constantly having to change my pass for about an hour, until I finally locked him out. This made me realize how insecure ROBLOX is. Granted, it's much more secure than previous years, however it's still not as secure as it could be. 1)Model moderation. Before a model can be taken for free by others, it should be reviewed and looked over thoroughly by a ROBLOX moderation team member. 2) Voice recognition. When someone is attempting to steal your account, you can request for a "lockdown" on your account, in which you activate with your voice. Or, it could simply be another way to back up your account. 3) 24/7 on demand service. In cases such as your account is being stolen, you could quickly call or email/chat with a representative who 1: confirms that you're the account's owner and 2: prevents the thief from stealing your account. 4) Total Lockdown. As mentioned in #2, you could "lockdown" your account so no one can log in, or access it until a ROBLOX team member verifies that the account thief no longer has access to your pass & account. Yes, this feature could be abused, but to ensure it's not, each user will be granted with wun (the actual number is tagged, just sound it out) key to lockdown their account. If the lockdown is for a legitimate purpose, then they will be granted wun more key to use later on. If the lockdown was for an illegitimate purpose, then they will not be granted another lockdown key. I just wanted to share my new thoughts, as I nearly lost my account due to the lack of proper security and protection on ROBLOX. If ROBLOX is going to take money from us to be able to use their website, then I sure as heck expect a 24/7 on-demand support team, as well as top of the line security measures.
jumpykilldestroy
#220073491Friday, June 30, 2017 1:25 AM GMT

"I came across a model, which included a virus/script that allowed the creator to steal my login information" scripts cant steal your login info unless they trick you into giving it to them if you believe they actually can then post a link to the model youre talking about im guessing what actually happened is that you imagined that somebody was trying to get into your account, even though no one was
MaterTime
#220074533Friday, June 30, 2017 1:41 AM GMT

@jumpy Well, it kept on logging me out and the pass kept on being changed. I would change the pass then I'd try to log in and it would not work. I guess I could have been jamming the system up, because I kept on changing the pass. The reason I was so worried is because I had over 250k worth of my items on this account, which I transferred just to be safe. Here's the model: https://www.roblox.com/library/568788037/Sound-off-on-Button
MaterTime
#220076315Friday, June 30, 2017 2:05 AM GMT

@jumpy Are you able to tell whether or not it's bad or if it's just fake?
jumpykilldestroy
#220081100Friday, June 30, 2017 3:16 AM GMT

sorry for the late response (forgot about this thread) but it looks like its fake
sleepyboy5559
#220081562Friday, June 30, 2017 3:23 AM GMT

virus scripts in models usually ruins the game with really bad lag spikes or stuff that ruins your game. the only pass stealer stuff in games i know in games is the robux scams that makes you do a easy obby and make you put in your info S A N T I A G O

of     1