of     1   

Rovkpwner
#220192822Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:16 PM GMT

R o v k Prain-eyo over here, just trying to shoot some thoughts out there for all who want to hear! (No rap bars intended!~) On the regards of Robloxian censorship, yes the terms and conditions label this as a kids game, but anyone who's a veteran of our beloved universe knows, many Robloxians still active and developing on this game are far from being kids. Roblox has been around for ten years now, with many updates and changes that have reformed and reshaped this world completely, some for the better, and some for the worse. (rest in peace tickets.) Given, some of these updates were a need, not only to make the game better, but to also promote protection and security for those who play it. However, one must ask, "What updates, add-ons, and new features are actually helping Roblox become better?" And while the censorship has made the game cleaner, it hasn't really made it better. People constantly run into chat filter problems. With chat lag, to the chat just completely crashing in general. This update to Roblox has caused problems to everyone. Censoring usernames to simple words and even an order of numbers. Now, going back to my first statement about how more than just kids play this game, many players know that accounts "13+" are a large portion of this game. And it shouldn't be surprising that game like this, which again has been around for ten years. Would have an audience of an adult group. So here's my idea. Yes a type of Robloxian censorship needs to be in place so the terms and conditions promised to users will keep them safe and secure. However, just as Roblox itself is rated.. Why not rate developers games and places? Simple right? Give the power of game developers and place creators to make an age limit for their games if they are attempting to have a more ###### audience partake and see what they've made. This would allow players to know before entering a game what age group it's intended for, as well as provide developers a chance to really pick what type of people come into their games. In my opinion it's a win-win. Now we've all seen scripts, and spawns, and loading screen designed to make an entrance into a game a little more entertaining, and to even keep out users who have an account that was recently made. Moderation by the developer not only allows developers to get more in-depth into their games but also aids Roblox with having kids join games not fully intended for them to play. If an update like this would to be made, and a game developer would have the settings/ability to allow a certain age group to enter their game, and depending on said age group the filter system being at Heavy, Moderate, Light on even Non-existent. I can honestly believe it would only make our Roblox better. Brought to you by: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2790207
scream0808
#220193407Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:29 PM GMT

Sorry, but people fake their age anyways. When I made this account in 2011, I faked my age so I didn't have to use Safety Chat. That option to filter to certain 'age groups' would most likely change nothing.

of     1