of     29   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

PsychicLego
#22028065Friday, March 05, 2010 10:09 PM GMT

If you don't know what Invader Zim is, why are you reading this? The Tallest have decided that Operation Impending Doom 1 and 2 were total failures for two reasons: 1. Zim 2. The dark force (Nickelodeon) They have determined that all invaders unworthy of participating in the real Operation Impending Doom 3 will be sent to earth with Zim. They only have one month to complete OID3 so they are going to use everything they have to attempt to conquer the universe. But for now, you're stuck on Earth. RULES!!! No godmodding No flaming no intense romance (wait this is still irken, right?) No pie... Character sheet: Name: (preferrably something like Invader Dex... idk) SIR unit name: (maybe Tir? or blur? Durr?) Appearance: (you can post an image of your IZ OC if you like) Gender: Height: (puny, small, medium, tall, almost worthy of being the Tallest) Personality: SIR unit's personality: SIR unit's functions: (oh yeah baby... oh yeah...) Bio: Class: (invader, navigator, soldier/warrior) Special: (you can only have 3... engineering, marksmanship, weapons, aerial, commanding, designing, planning, etc.) My character sheet Name: Invader Bio Sir unit name: Bir Appearance: Normal Irken with maroon eyes and clothes Gender: Male Height: Medium Personality: Will help a friend out, can't wait to destroy earth... And he will eat your brain and lay eggs in your stomach for fun :D SIR unit's personality: Similar to Gir... Only more obedient. SIR unit's functions: Transforms into things, can fly, extreme melee training. Bio: Was part of Operation Impending Doom 1 and 2 until another Irken betrayed him and locked him away. He broke out eventually and is back to assist in OID3. Class: Invader/soldier Special: Engineering, weapons, aerial. (Story begins at the Great Assigning)
PsychicLego
#22028274Friday, March 05, 2010 10:12 PM GMT

(Rumpus buh bumpas)
PsychicLego
#22028844Friday, March 05, 2010 10:20 PM GMT

(sorry. it got moved off the first page... BUMP)
PsychicLego
#22029463Friday, March 05, 2010 10:30 PM GMT

(I'm just gonna start T_T) Bio: *standing next in line for assignment* Heehee! This is great... Tallest Purple: I see you're eager... very eager... Tallest Red: yeah, I would understand. He seems... short to me. You think? Tallest purple: I agree! He does look short! Bio: I assure you, I'm pretty tall! Tallest Red: nah, you look short... *eats a donut* Tallest Purple: *nods* Bio: Well... What's my mission? Tallest Red: Uh... You'll be sent to earth with Zim *chortles* Tallest Purple: Uh, yeah *snickers* he's in danger and needs you *stiffles laugh* Bio: Oh how I loath that Invader...
EscapedCat
#22029797Friday, March 05, 2010 10:35 PM GMT

(I had a dream about Invader Zim the other night...)
PsychicLego
#22029840Friday, March 05, 2010 10:36 PM GMT

(You did? cool...)
PsychicLego
#22030141Friday, March 05, 2010 10:41 PM GMT

Bio: *goes to get SIR unit* GIMMIE :3 Tallest Red: We have a special robot for you, Bio Bio: hey, why does this feel familiar... Tallest Purple: I know... It's weird... Bir: BIR Reporting for duty! Bio: What does the B stand for? Bir: ... cake? Bio: Uh...
PsychicLego
#22030440Friday, March 05, 2010 10:46 PM GMT

Tallest Purple: Okay off with you! Tallest Red: *pushes into a ship set for Earth* Bio: That was quick... Well, we do only have one month... Bir, set the ships engines to hyper drive so we can get to earth as fast as possible! Bir: Okey dokey! *starts putting in commands on computer*
PsychicLego
#22030596Friday, March 05, 2010 10:48 PM GMT

(can someone join!?)
PsychicLego
#22030981Friday, March 05, 2010 10:54 PM GMT

(this is clearly not working out like I planned...)
PsychicLego
#22031361Friday, March 05, 2010 11:00 PM GMT

*at zim's base* Computer: Incoming transmission. Tallest Red: Hello Zim. We're sending more invaders to earth to "assist" you. Tallest Purple: Yeah! You look like you need help *chews cookies* Zim: What?! I didn't request for backup! Wait, are they bringing weapons? Tallest Red: Not exactly, Zim. They're coming to take over the planet with you. Zim: This is outrageous! I do not need any help! I AM ZIIIM!!! Tallest Purple: Well too bad, they're almost near your location.
roplino
#22031566Friday, March 05, 2010 11:03 PM GMT

Ill join On one condition
roplino
#22031673Friday, March 05, 2010 11:04 PM GMT

Have you seen episodes from the whole series, not just from nickelodeon?
PsychicLego
#22031693Friday, March 05, 2010 11:05 PM GMT

*Bio lands two blocks away from Zim's base* Bio: Well that could've gone worse... Let's see... where should we set up our home? Bir: OOO Over there! no wait... Over there! or how bout here!? Bio: Um... Okay over there Bir: NOOOO WHYYYY!?! *cries* Bio: FINE we'll have it over there. *draws a house and plants it into the ground* Bir: Yay!! Bio: SHHH you'll draw attention! Bir: but... i love attention :(
PsychicLego
#22031749Friday, March 05, 2010 11:05 PM GMT

(I've seen all episodes... dang floodcheck)
roplino
#22032220Friday, March 05, 2010 11:13 PM GMT

Name: Invader Zal Sir unit: Zir Appearance: Regular irken with purple eyes but flat head Gender: M Height: Small Personality: Shy and Frail but Asserts himself when it comes to invading the universe. SIR unit's personality: Opposite of GIR. Very aggresive, yet acts as a brother to Zal. SIR unit's functions: Same as GIR Bio: Took parts in all OIDs, So he is very worthy, He has conquered countless planets, But is afraid of lifeforms other than irkens. Class: Invader Special: Engineering,planning.
PsychicLego
#22032241Friday, March 05, 2010 11:13 PM GMT

(dun dun bump...)
gryx1
#22032339Friday, March 05, 2010 11:15 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
PsychicLego
#22032341Friday, March 05, 2010 11:15 PM GMT

(now go to earth x3) Bio: Alright Bir... Let's check out our home... Bir: I like chicken!!! Bio: I'm sure you do...
gryx1
#22032540Friday, March 05, 2010 11:18 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
roplino
#22032664Friday, March 05, 2010 11:20 PM GMT

Zal:Hello once again, mighty tallest. Tallest purple: Three years in a row? Tallest red: I have an idea! Get a hobby! Zal: But... i'm one of your best soldiers! Tallest red: Oh sure, Here's a sir- Zir: Zir at your service. Tallest red: And now get out of here! * Kicks Zal into a ship* Tallest purple: What is with all these malfunctions? First GIR, then BIR, now ZIR? Tallest red: I don't know i'm just glad this is almost over...
PsychicLego
#22032689Friday, March 05, 2010 11:20 PM GMT

Bio: What in the... *looks at radar on wrist* It seems there are more invaders coming! I don't think Zim's going to be very happy about this... Bir: Master, what if they crash into our house! Bio: good point... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Bir: WAAAAAAAHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH!!!! Bio: wait! Let's go inside! we'll raise our shields just in case! Bir: ... AHHHH AHHHHHHH Bio: *drags Bir inside*
roplino
#22033004Friday, March 05, 2010 11:25 PM GMT

Zal: *lands on earth* Phew, Hyperdrive sure takes a lot out of me. How 'bout you, Zir? Zir: ...NO RESPONSE. Zal: Do you have any personality at all? * kicks Zir* Zir: * Head rattles and eyes narrow* What's that supposed to mean!? Zal: Wait! nothing! I was just wonder- Zir: *It better.* Zal: *whispering*This is gonna be tough...
PsychicLego
#22033200Friday, March 05, 2010 11:28 PM GMT

Bio: hmm... They landed... Maybe I should contact Zim and tell him about this. Bir: IMA EAT TACOS! Bio: >_> ... *opens transmission to Zim* Zim: What do you want!? Bio: If you didn't know, they're sending more invaders to earth, Zim... Zim: ... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHG
roplino
#22033303Friday, March 05, 2010 11:30 PM GMT

Zir: Master, I am sorry about my actions but being in the open could reveal us. Zal: Oh, right! *Draws a house* Zir: Wait, master,We will need a hard shelter, but also something no one will suspect. Zal: Good idea! Peanut? Zir: too obvious. Zal: Coconut? Zir: Too random. Zal: Oh, I got it! *draws and plants drill into ground*

of     29   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right