of     1   

ImAFatGuyLoLoL
#220327415Monday, July 03, 2017 1:12 AM GMT

Roblox, the Roblox community has seen enough of CLICKBAIT game, false/CLICKBAIT ads, like the before/after ads, wrong tags for clothes, etc. Here is why. Before I explain why, it is obvious that CLICKBAIT things are the worse, so common sense is all we need, but here we go. Clickbait games, ads, clothes, and other items and stuff are just a cheap way to get popular and all. Clickbait items ruining Roblox since players can't get the full experience of Roblox, since the CLICKBAIT things just give Roblox a bad reputation. (I'm guessing) Clickbait games: Roblox should give a owner of a clickbait game a couple days to remove the game, or else the game would simply get removed anyways. Roblox should do this since owners of clickbait games are just taking advantage of advertising and making CLICKBAIT games since they just want to be popular quickly. Also misleading things are against the rules. Clickbait/false ads: Roblox should give ad owners a certain time to change a CLICKBAIT/false ad before the ad is removed. Roblox should do this since first off, misleading things are against the rules. Also, clickbait ads is also another way to get visits, not cheap, but is more widespread. For example, those before/after ads should be banned since it is misleading, and new players would most likely click and join the group, or play the game since they just want to look better. Clickbait clothes: Often, when people search up a word for clothes like "ninja", they would often see a sweatshirt or something not related to the the word. This happens because owners of clothes make a part where they place in a ton of the words that is popular, to get cheap sales and to be seen more. Roblox should do the same with the top two, give time for owners to change or get product removed. Since this is misleading, and this can make it extremely difficult for consumers to search for clothes they want. This should apply to all clickbait things, Roblox should do this is the major, well known clickbait things first, then progress the the smaller ones. Summary: Remove clickbait things, first the bigger, well known ones, because clickbait things are against the rules and is inconvenient, annoying to the community.
yellowJack007
#220528330Wednesday, July 05, 2017 4:46 PM GMT

agreed.
ImAFatGuyLoLoL
#220528578Wednesday, July 05, 2017 4:50 PM GMT

Rip I never knew this post was posted, since when I posted it, it was blocked by flood check
pIutostars
#220528725Wednesday, July 05, 2017 4:51 PM GMT

lets remove fidget spinners 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨

of     1