of     1   

BIGJVKE
#220354187Monday, July 03, 2017 8:47 AM GMT

Now, before I say anything, if you think tickets should be brought back... reply to this saying "Please bring back the tixs!". Now with that being said, I can see why people want tickets brought back. Non-Builders Club members have no income unless they actually use real life money, now I understand that ROBLOX needs income itself but Of what i've been able to see from my near eleven years on this site.. Removing tickets has cost you a lot of ROBLOXian supporters... A lot of them, I think I understand why they were removed and if i'm wrong, please let me know down below, I reply to all of the replies I get unless they're idiotic. The reason they removed the tickets is because of the issues tickets could bring in the near future. People could at some point figure out how to glitch the ticket count for players and then ROBLOX would lose income, think of it in their eyes. No money, no workers, no workers.... No ####### ## I can get that but there's nothing for the NBCs and a lot of us veterans have wished for tickets to come back so if ANY administer is able to see this, please... Bring the tickets back or at least reply to me and tell me why you guys won't bring them back. -[RealDeal155]-

of     1