of     1   

Mr_Unlucky
#220376311Monday, July 03, 2017 5:50 PM GMT

Last year on April, Roblox announced the removal of tix. Many users, such as myself were outraged, and some even thought of it as a late April fools joke. However, they were serious. The reasons for this included, -Too confusing for new players -Heavily abused -Many players hated it -Low profit -Violated "What not to suggest" So, an event started where you had to use the tix you have for hats, gears, and other accessories. This was protested by almost half of the entire community, and so, after the event ended, tix was almost completely removed. I said almost because you can still find it in inspect element. S&I was flooded with people wanting tix or free robux back, however, It will never come back. We will now talk about the reasons. F i r s t o n e is "Too Confusing For New Players" It was very confusing for new players, as new players thought of it as a warning system, etc. And people kept asking about it, and it started to get really annoying and repetitive. Sec ond is "Heavily Abused" Often, BC users found a loop hole where you can make more accounts and used tix to buy their shirts, and they could convert it to robux. T h # # #d#i##"Many Players hated it" Since people found loop holes, people were furious how people had more Robux even though they did earn it. Fo u r t h o n e is "Low Profit" Since BC users had their robux from tix farming, and NBC users had tix, not many people actually bought Robux or BC. Roblox was going to go bankrupt by then. The fi fth a###final reason is "Violating "What not to suggest" " In the What not to suggest, it says "Free robux for everyone", and since you can convert it, it ruined the economy severely. Thank you all for reading this. I hope we can stop people from posting and actually learn why it was removed.
Mr_Unlucky
#220376474Monday, July 03, 2017 5:53 PM GMT

Bump
ForeverTaIl
#220376475Monday, July 03, 2017 5:53 PM GMT

yeah we didnt need it its ok 104.6k posts
axel14243
#220376635Monday, July 03, 2017 5:56 PM GMT

"-Many players hated it" ummm who
Ultimate_Competitor
#220376753Monday, July 03, 2017 5:58 PM GMT

That's right!