of     1   

SpeedistThePegasus
#220382024Monday, July 03, 2017 7:16 PM GMT

Hello! How are you, beautiful people? I've had this idea since some user made a strict process on texturing union parts... and well I thought there could be a chance to have a new texture asset for Union parts. Call it Union Texture. What it should do is allow the user to apply a texture to the whole union part. How to do this? You know that Export as obj feature? create a system for the union texture asset to wrap the Uv mapped the texture onto the union and if the texture has alpha in it then it won't overwrite the existing material texture. Specular Mapping is what you'd expect; the user determines what part of his texture looks shiny or what should look dull. Bump mapping is just like what is used in the materials for the parts. Except allowing the user to add their own to their union. Say they wanted to save bricks by adding a bump map texture on a brick. or union. and yes the union texturing should let you use it on normal parts like wedges, bricks spheres. It certainly would help make certain games have a bit more detail. weither it's a simplistic platformer to an experiment. There should be custom properties to adjust union part's appearance, detail. etc. for people who like adding their own touches to textures on their places, This would be very useful and would make a lot of games on ROBLOX look nicer. And would save memory for those who just want a nice floor with specular mapping, bump mapping and nice textures. Also. Adding this feature to the Texture asset. for those who just want a looping floor, wall or ceiling texture. If you find this idea appealing Please reply. And If I did Copy this idea from another post, I do apologise Thank you for taking your time to reading this. -SpeedistThePegasus

of     1