of     1   

xxboris87xx
#220423005Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:56 AM GMT

I see lots of things like this, and some of them just say the title and thats it, so here are some arguments to the concerns to the post they said... It's too confusing for new users First off, imma say that some arguments might be horrible to other eyes, but anyway, how is it confusing? All it is is a second currency, and I'm pretty sure there are lots of games with a normal currency, and a premium currency, 2 different currencies. So anyone that plays games should already know this, and this is exactly what ROBLOX is, a gaming platform. People will come in just to "check in" Just make it so that you have to play for a certain amount of time to get TIX, simple (again, might be horrible to others) and to stop idling, they could just make it so in your first x minutes of a game, the AFK kickout timer would lower to x minutes/seconds And now time for a long paragraph ROBLOX said that there would be more free stuff, but realistically, when you realise that people are coming and people are leaving, soon, there will be tons of people wearing the same clothes with different combinations, and ROBLOX might say "People will spend money on ROBUX so there would be more variety." But when you look at the numbers, only a low 1.9% of people spend money on in-game currency, and that doesn't even take for account the people that are willing to make a monthly purchase on a game. Not to mention that the people that spend money on games (not all) will become, how do I say it... Meaner, I'll put it this way, have you ever been called a noob just because of your clothes. Happens a lot, people judges books by their covers a lot. And even I admit to doing it (Not the mean part, just judging people by their cover). Next, people that spend money could, could be overpowered in games, they could just buy all the gamepasses while the rest of the people have to play the hard way. Also ROBLOX said that you could just ROBLOX Top Model to dress up better. But what if you want to have that cool avatar for different game that doesn't do dress-up? That argument ROBLOX made only applies to a few games. And some people might be saying "Just do the Affiliate Program or make Gamepasses" And really, the fastest way is just to buy ROBUX, but if for some reason you couldn't buy ROBUX, then getting it would be so much harder, almost impossible to get ROBUX, causing mean diversity. So first off, the Affiliate Program, I'm pretty sure not much people know about it, and besides it said that you get 5% free ROBUX of the ROBUX purchased by somebody using a link you generated, but that is basiclly useless, remember you only get 5% of purchased ROBUX, not to mention that 1.9% buy rate. And finally, the gamepasses problem, you COULD make a gamepass, but you would only get 10% of the profit. And for new people that want to start developement, sadly people rarely play new places, and would you want to spend ROBUX on a game that nobody plays, rendering it useless? In conclusion, ROBUX is a great thing... For people that spend money on games, for the others ROBLOX is a hard place. So TIX should be brought back so new players could not be judged by their looks and people that spend money couldn't be too OP.
Slamdunks
#220423233Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:00 AM GMT

Tix was more trouble than it was worth. I used to be in a group which teleported you through like 1000+ places, the owner would then convert to robux and give you a portion... It doesn't do much, given the fact that most hats were robux-based anyways. Clothes? People just copy them now.
Nilvou
#220423335Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:01 AM GMT

i support instead of tickets they can reward players for doing certain things, like inviting friends or something. starter players can receive 100 robux but their robux should only be limited to a certain amount of stuff so it doesnt get abused
ColdDeveloper
#220423419Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:03 AM GMT

TIX caused inflation and thus needed to be removed.
Slamdunks
#220423622Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:06 AM GMT

@cold Tix was just useless in general, and people found ways to farm them and convert them to robux.
FPSPwnz0r
#220424606Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:26 AM GMT

Removing tix actually really fixed the inflation of ROBUX. Letting newbies have a daily income of ROBUX would reintroduce ROBUX inflation and screw us over. I'd support just bringing back income for every visit your game gets though. R$1
infortality
#220425451Tuesday, July 04, 2017 6:49 AM GMT

This doesn't explain why tix should be brought back. Your first point only explains why there should be a second currency, not tix specifically. Your second point is just a counterargument of a tix removal argument, not an actual argument for why they should be brought back. Lastly, your long paragraph only talks about why non-bc users should get free income. Tix were never mentioned once.
will183
#220428452Tuesday, July 04, 2017 8:15 AM GMT

I agree with that alot. i might look cool cause i have used robux before but i still agree i aint rich neither and dont support roblox anymore due to roblox corps greed. roblox is poop now anyways and just should stop existing and let another site take its place but for now imma stick to blockland and minecraft and other games of that caliber.
Vultorz
#220428577Tuesday, July 04, 2017 8:19 AM GMT

@will183 Really? You think cause ROBLOX has a currency that must be paid for means doesn't mean they're greedy, but trying to make money so they can further develop the game. There are other ways to get robux, you don't just have to buy it. You can make game's that aren't 100% free modeled and sell gamepasses. If you don't want to spend money don't spend money, but the internet is gonna crush you. Not my fault you don't wanna work for money and sit there and complain. Just leave the site and go play your minecrap.
HerraKekkonen
#220432013Tuesday, July 04, 2017 10:29 AM GMT

TL;DR

of     1