of     1   

Warrior21345
#220467813Tuesday, July 04, 2017 9:08 PM GMT

>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<< >>>>ACCESS GRANTED<<<< >>>>LOADING...<<<< >>>>LOADING COMPLETE<<<< 56th AIRBORNE DIVISION RULES: I: Follow Superior Authority's Commands, No Matter What, Unless It Is Abusive, Dangerous, or Embarrassing. II: Do Not Talk Back To Superiors, Unless They Are Being Abusive or Are Making You Feel Unsafe. III: Do Not Swear On The Group Wall or The Group Shout. IV: No Abusive Language, Ever. V: No Racism or Discrimination, or You Will Face Demotion, Exile, or a Kick, Depending on How Serious or How Much You have Said. VI: ###O##ine Dating In This Group, or You Could Face Demotion or a Kick. VII: Squad Officers Cannot Control Another Squad. Ex: The First Squad CO Cannot Tell Second Squad What To Do. That Is Up To The Second Squad CO/XO. VIII: Do Not Post Off-Link Sites (Sites That Are Not From Roblox), And Do Not Post Any Scams Of Any Sort. Ex: "I found this site that gives free Robux! Works!" This Will Result In a Kick or Exile, Depending on Severity. IX: Do Not Say Anything Inappropriate On This Group, or The SWRP Main Page. This May Result In Exile. X: Do Not, And I Repeat, Do NOT Beg For Ranks. Ever. Other Guidelines About The ROBLOX Rules Can Be Found Here: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=181029514 >>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<<
ZombieKillerDevin
#220468574Tuesday, July 04, 2017 9:19 PM GMT

ok

of     1