DARKninga375
#220625965Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:55 PM GMT

EVERYONE SHOULD BE NICE
MaximumV1
#220626067Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:56 PM GMT

ahahahahhaahhaa funny ok cool so you can add a siggy here
djjosh05
#220626086Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:57 PM GMT

but everyone isn't it's just the world is a mean, greedy place, we could do nothing about it alone.
pIutostars
#220626120Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:57 PM GMT

lol that's never going to happen funny joke 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨
Veroax
#220626225Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:59 PM GMT

ahahahahahaha you don't know what reality is What am I doing down here
Yuniux
#220626269Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:59 PM GMT

You realize Earth was a mistake right? https://web.roblox.com/library/900696123/Windows-MEME-Startup
DARKninga375
#220660587Friday, July 07, 2017 2:10 AM GMT

XD
TlttieShadodaku
#220660691Friday, July 07, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

[Verse 1: Uncle Dane] Somebody once told me That I could make some money by bullying some people online So I grew a gnome goatee and put on a stupid beanie And started making up some dank lies [Pre-Chorus: Uncle Dane] So, I'm making death threats and I'm calling people "####er" Counting that cash while my channel's growing bigger Never you mind that I was already banned From my racist, homophobic, hate speech rants Found a loophole, now it's my goal To poison the online punch bowl You never know who I might dox So y'all can suck on my ###ks [Chorus: Uncle Dane] Hey now, you're a Keemstar Get your hat on, MLG Hey now, you're a Keemstar Get your sociopathy And all we care about is news Personal attacks and harassment is totally news [Interlude: Keemstar] Like, I literally wanna kill this dude. It's not a threat, it's a promise, I want to ####ing kill this dude Oh, ####ing righteous fu#########ga, Alex is doing this sh####Hmm, can't wait to report your death, haha! Like seriously? What's wrong with you, #########Everybody type in the chat Alex is a stupid ni#####I only do this show for money, that's it, alright? I don't do it to entertain people, that's just a ##ing scam I really ho###############ancer, I hate every single one of you F### the fans [Chorus: Uncle Dane] Hey now, you're a Keemstar Do a trickshot, MLG Hey now, you're a Keemstar Eat your popcorn, goatee And all I report is the news If you can call this news [Verse 2: Uncle Dane] Somebody once asked "Could you spare me from harassment? Your content is a f########i#########I said "Yep, and to save my rep I'm gonna bully you until you're dead I'll punch you harder than my gi############ace" [Pre-Chorus: Uncle Dane] Well, the hate keeps coming for the show I'm running Even if I get banned, I'll just keep on coming Doesn't make sense to give up this shtick I make mad money from being a d##k My revenue stream, it is my dream To take online gossip to the extreme I'm a sociopath, don't you know? I'll do anything for a little dough [Chorus: Uncle Dane] Hey now, you're a Keemstar Get your Keem on, Keemstar Hey now, you're a Keemstar ####### ## ######## Keemstar

of     1