of     1   

Tyler_20167Alt
#220681483Friday, July 07, 2017 7:51 AM GMT

Tix Was Better Then Green Stuff. Your now Making People Poor Roblox. Why Do You need to Do this in Life? Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why give me Replies
jimmyboygeametry
#220681531Friday, July 07, 2017 7:52 AM GMT

i feel your depression #bringtixback
RealSquidyGamingYT
#220681552Friday, July 07, 2017 7:53 AM GMT

I agree even my Signature is #BringBackTix #BringTixBack
Crashee
#220681642Friday, July 07, 2017 7:55 AM GMT

Jesus Christ. Again,no.
LegoJonas878
#220681705Friday, July 07, 2017 7:57 AM GMT

TIX IS BETTER THEN ROBUX
DarkBloodAssassin17
#220683091Friday, July 07, 2017 8:44 AM GMT

For everybody saying #BringTixBack (Even Me XDDD) Roblox didn't remove tix cause they wanted money to be rich.They removed tix cause they were running out of money and they couldn't keep Roblox alive.So that's why they removed it.But..now they are so fricking rich.Why don't they bring the tix back?This is da question.So.. #BringTixBack
Nk3214
#220683272Friday, July 07, 2017 8:52 AM GMT

^ No, tix was removed because people found ways to abuse the system and get more tix than supposed to. Like people could make a game pass on the main account, create a bunch of alternate accounts, and donate to the main. Yes Roblox does have a lot of money now but if tix were added back again then deja vu, they'd go bankrupt again. - Gr8 b8 m8, you get lots of h8 because you d8, you're ir8, and you're ALWAYS L8, THIS IS YOUR F8. -
DarkBloodAssassin17
#220683408Friday, July 07, 2017 8:57 AM GMT

Yeah..they abused with tix..since that abused that means that could get tix free right?So that's why they removed it!But..if they get tix free that also means that the players don't buy robux or tix anymore because they could had tix for free and turn tix to robux.And there are 2 reasons why tixs removed..do u agree?Also ROBLOX should fix this issue.Idk how right now but ill think about it later.I wish i was a administrator so Roblox could hear my suggestions. #BringTixBack #RemoveChatFilter
DarkBloodAssassin17
#220684200Friday, July 07, 2017 9:26 AM GMT

Maybe TIX will never come back..so let's take away tix and think about something else like..New currency?So a guy posted this and i thought it was a good idea.(I don't remember his name RIP).So his post was about a new currency called "gems".So let me share the post. Basically like in those popular Supercell's games a thing called gems. This new currency is going to be like that. Here's how it will different from tix. -You can't trade these gems for Robux have to earn them by participating in events. -You'll have to do a set amount of CAPTCHA tests before being allowed to earn them. This should help prevent bots. You could use these gems for buying stuff in the catalog for a specific gem price or you could use gems for game passes only IF developers choose to add gem prices to their game passes. Also if you want to make a Robux only purchase like for example, if you're a few Robux away from changing your username you can use your gems to successfully make the purchase. That's pretty much it. If this falls under W N T S, I don't care. With these new features added to this new currency I don't see how it could be abusable. And speaking of it being abusable, if you don't support this idea, give me a good reason why or state how it could still be abusable. This was his post.Now here are some things that might be unstable -So the gems are currency in another game so if we copy the currency the game might not be that original so why don't we change the name?Let me find a random name like..ummmmmm..i don't really know but we can fix that later.Or why don't we name it TIX like the tix that were before but with those updated features?THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST IDEA! So the name problem is FIXED :). Now tell me what can also be unstable about this update so i can send a letter to ROBLOX or Stickmasterluke for this idea and they might bring tix back but with new features!So i make a big call to the ROBLOX Community!Who wants to bring tix back think carefully about everything..and tell me in the post! #BringTixBack #RemoveChatFilter
maikellostbackup
#220684218Friday, July 07, 2017 9:27 AM GMT

bring it back

of     1