of     1   

sanderdebouwer
#220776801Saturday, July 08, 2017 8:32 AM GMT

Read the rules here below! Follow the rules at all time! [Trolling] Trolling is always forbidden, We are just a nice cafe and we don't want trolls. Any trolls what have been found is first of all a warning, When your trolling again a kick/ban can be used. [Exploiting] Exploiting is never allowed, If you we're found for exploiting, You'll have a pban. Easy, Don't exploit. [Trades] I do not want any trades in my cafe because we could have some scams and I don't want in problems with scams. It isn't the cafe their problem if you got scammed. Any trades what will found will be an automaticly kick. [Orders] Please order from the menu. Anything else what isn't state on the menu isn't in the cafe. You are allowed to order four items. If you push our staff to more this will count as trolling and we will warn or kick you. This is to hold the cafe under control. Please follow the recipe book to make a great coffee. [Admin Abuse] Admin abuse is never tolerated. When you abuse your admin and we catch you, You will get three warnings, After the three warnings we will remove your admin. If you push us to give it back, You'll be demoted. [Respect] Respect everyone at all the time, We do not want rogue staff and customer. We want to be friendly at all the time, Any rogue staff will have a couple warnings. When your still rogue, you will be demoted. [Grammar] Use grammar at all the time. Anyone without grammar could have a couple warnings. After the warnings you'll have a demotion because you refuse to use grammar. [Security] Security is to handle trollers/exploiters. Do always respect them. They will be at the cafe when HR isn't. Security get mod, Abuse it and warnings/removal admin will process. Security is to hold the cafe safe from trollers/exploiters. [Applications] Applications will be checked every day. We do not free rank people. For MR and HR there will be another application. Do not ask or your application can be checked, This will be not read if you ask for it. You can ask when your application is read or your passed. An application game will coming soon! [Roblox rules] Roblox rules will be always at the cafe/training center/Interview center. It's not our problem if you got banned by roblox.

of     1