of     1   

tallgerbasio
#220782663Saturday, July 08, 2017 11:06 AM GMT

Bad words being censored is fine. Numbers, and literally every word except for a select few is not fine. Roblox was extremely enjoyable for all of us, UP until CENSORED chat became a thing, just make it so you can add a master pass (a) word (ignore the a, it's to bypass the censor.) then parents can toggle open chat for all ages. Also, if it's phone numbers and adresses your worried about, make parents agree to something like "We are not to be blamed for phone and such people get from your roblox account." Thank you for your time.
tallgerbasio
#220782713Saturday, July 08, 2017 11:07 AM GMT

More so, parents should properly educate kids about sharing your information online before playing roblox, and they should be taught to report any strange or innapropriate messages.
tallgerbasio
#220782861Saturday, July 08, 2017 11:11 AM GMT

Sorry if this falls under the give us pg features. But I just suggested it but with a possible way to make it work, so thank you again for your time, if any admin thinks this falls under that category I understand if it's deleted.
legosavant
#220786232Saturday, July 08, 2017 12:29 PM GMT

also, (most) 13+ players do not need a filter, 90% of them hear all these things from everywhere around them, so why even filter it? Signature: anyone who spams with tanks are the enemy they are fighting
MrAerandir
#220788158Saturday, July 08, 2017 1:08 PM GMT

It's very upsetting that it hashtags chats, it even censors some group names. For example, my main group is always censored when someone looks it up which is ridiculous because we sell clothing and nobody can find it.
Yoshi_Gaming1215
#220788864Saturday, July 08, 2017 1:22 PM GMT

I agree my parents have personally told me many times before. Never tell your age ##### ################ #### your ##### or ######### Thats it and i went from there ALTHOUGH i have been hacked before on different games a couple times. But that was when i was younger and i was still learning and falling for tricks but now that im older i kinda know whats a scam. I am going to say you just received a follower :) May i friend u? I Love the idea. But i feel like if you trust your kids that they wont say phone numbers ##### ################ #### etc. You can let them manage it ######### :) (Thats the parents decision only not Roblox's Just depending on the age) I LOVE THIS IDEA. Also like works like c r a p i say that all the time at school with my friends and they censor it -.- Ẏ̸̧̼̓͐̈́̇͝o̶͕͂͛͋̅͜s̷͔̝͇̻̫̗̻̗̟̉̀̎̅̀̿̒́̈͘͠h̴̛̛͉̣̦̱͈̘͆̊̉̈́͝ḭ̸̄̓̒̕

of     1