of     1   

icychasy
#220867876Sunday, July 09, 2017 8:22 AM GMT

Let 13+ Curse As in I love Cursing. I Once Quit on This game Because Its No fun Without Trash Words and Saltiness. You Could Add Verification First Before entering If your Using A 13+ Account And Mic Chat is a Good Thing But Mic Spam Is a bad thing Cursing And Mic Chat can Increase The Population of Teen Or 18+ People On this Game But It would Not Be called As a "Child-Friendly Product" because Roblox Isn't Child Friendly Anymore Know Meepcity its full of Appropriate Things Games like MM2 And Jailbreak isn't child friendly why would you let your child learn To murder someone or Get out On a Jail then steal a bank That A "GMOD Game Level" This is my suggestion For roblox. [Content Deleted By:System32]
kashlen152
#220868614Sunday, July 09, 2017 8:41 AM GMT

"I love Cursing. I Once Quit on This game Because Its No fun Without Trash Words and Saltiness." Edge. There used to be a pinned thread on this forum called "What Not To Suggest" Mic and ##### #### were on there. It will never happen. The target audience is for the kids who wish to play a variety of places nearly for free while making many friends, and for the developers who wish to use the fairly simple-to-use ROBLOX Studio to create and share their games. Although a lot of developers may be of an older age, many of the players are still very young. Especially considering that ROBLOX is now available on Xbox, parents could hear foul language potentially. The chances of ROBLOX allowing cursing are already very farfetched, but mic chat is just as unlikely to happen. Even if there were a mic chat and cursing still weren't allowed, it would be very hard to moderate voice chats. If you wish to voic#####t####h friends while playing ROBLOX, please use some sort of Voice Messaging/Calling app to do so. ROBLOX isn't just a game, it's a social hangout as well. Cursing alone makes it a less friendlier place. We don't need ##### #### to hurt it.
kashlen152
#220868639Sunday, July 09, 2017 8:42 AM GMT

The hashtags meant mic chat.
Hyper_Divinity
#220869668Sunday, July 09, 2017 9:09 AM GMT

wnts

of     1