of     1   

RoxProox
#220885330Sunday, July 09, 2017 3:39 PM GMT

The Alliance: Empowering VILE [ISRP SIGNUP THREAD] https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=220853341 Empowering VILE (Korkskrew) Chapter I - The Hospital The man in black approached you and halted. Looking to his right, he grabbed a chair and moved it over so he could face you. Sitting down, the man sighed softly. “Hello. My name is Agent Mo of the FBI.” He’d hold up his badge for a brief moment and then put it away. “I know this must be weird to you; trust me, it really is; though you are the only survivor of the destruction of Tokyo, that we know of.” That sentence seemed to mess with you. The only survivor…that means, no~it can’t be. They’re gone. They’re all gone. And you’re all that’s left. “Now, somehow, our facial recognition machine has not been able to recognize your identity or your registered birth certificate. If you would, please state your name. Any current occupations would be nice as well.”
Korkskrew
#220885506Sunday, July 09, 2017 3:42 PM GMT

' 'Er... My name's Jai Kusari...' '
RoxProox
#220885689Sunday, July 09, 2017 3:45 PM GMT

"Uh...huh..." Agent Mo wrote down on a small notepad. "Any jobs or occupations?" Before you could even answer, he wrote down something in his notepad you couldn't read from where you laid down.
Korkskrew
#220885937Sunday, July 09, 2017 3:50 PM GMT

' 'I'm a college student...' ' Jai rubs his hands together nervously.
RoxProox
#220886227Sunday, July 09, 2017 3:55 PM GMT

His 'uh huh' sounded less 'uh-huhy' than before as he continued to write. "Alrighty, last question then." In hope of a big answer, Agent Mo flipped to the next page. "What do you remember from Tokyo? Any details on the Empowered? Specific, abilities..?" (Just to note; I advise looking back at the signup thread on what you saw in Tokyo. The less you tell him, the better.)
Korkskrew
#220887705Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:16 PM GMT

' ' It just happened so suddenly, I don't remember any specific details...' ' He bows his head slightly.
RoxProox
#220888380Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:25 PM GMT

Agent Mo paused. Whether it was determination you had answers hidden or he didn't want to head back to work empty-handed, he sighed and stood up. "That's understandable, Mr. Kusari. Unfortunately, we apologize for any kind of inconvenience, but you will have to be transported to Miami. You are our piece of information of the Tokyo event, and with the possibility you may have forgotten details, we can't risk you falling into enemy hands." "Seeing as you were a tourist over in Tokyo, we can understand if you have any funerals to attend in this next week if you had any friends or family who passed away during the destructive event. We'll give you a week for funerals and packing up, but soon after, we'll have someone pick you up and bring to the airport. All airline charges will be paid by the FBI." Wow, that was sudden. Though why Miami?
Korkskrew
#220888941Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:34 PM GMT

''Miami? Why there?'' Jai thinks out loud.
RoxProox
#220889177Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:37 PM GMT

The Agent smirked. He closed the door (as he had just opened it to leave) and turned around. "Haven't you heard? Miami is home to the Alliance. You may not know it yet, but the Alliance HQ is the safest place in the world. It's even safer than President November's bunker underneath the White House." Making sure he'd been convincing enough (as he had more examples), Agent Mo nodded in goodbye and opened the door again and left. "Take care." (I'll admit; that was torn straight from the previous ISRP, word for word. I really liked the response.)
RoxProox
#220892168Sunday, July 09, 2017 5:22 PM GMT

Chapter II - The Funeral/The Plane Ride Out of the hospital, at last. It's been a week since Agent Mo visited you. Standing before you sat approximately 10 million graves and counting. Only you and around fifty people attended the funeral (the fifty of you all were family of the tourist who stayed back or family of the residents who were on vacation) It was raining and the sky remained gray. Wearing your best black suit, you looked incredibly depressed as you looked down upon the graves. You held an umbrella over your head as it poured rain from above.
Korkskrew
#220892894Sunday, July 09, 2017 5:32 PM GMT

Jai wonders why the mutants would attack Tokyo, of all places. Is it because it is- was, the most populated city in the world?
RoxProox
#220893769Sunday, July 09, 2017 5:44 PM GMT

A crying lady approached you, interrupting your train of thought. She was of Japanese descent. The lady began talking to you, though you couldn't understand what she was saying. Suddenly, a man came over. "Sorry, sorry! She doesn't speak English! Real sorry!" He began listening to what the lady was saying. "She says...do you remember...her son..?" The man chuckled a bit. He began talking to the lady in japanese, which, while you don't speak Japanese, you could tell from the tone of his voice that he was reassuring to her that you wouldn't have known of her son, which made her cry even more. "Real sorry for bothering you.." The man said as he brought her back over to the group she originally stood in. Well I guess the news spread faster than you thought.
RoxProox
#220898030Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:44 PM GMT

Your phone suddenly rang, vibrating in your pocket. The number on the phone doesn't look like any you know of. Nonetheless, you should answer it.
Korkskrew
#220898280Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:46 PM GMT

He answers the phone, and says ''Hello?''
RoxProox
#220898959Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:54 PM GMT

"Hey! This is Agent Mo from last week! How was the funeral?" How was? Last I checked, the funeral was still on. Well...from the looks of things, people DO seem to be leaving. Perhaps you should just roll with it.
Korkskrew
#220899331Sunday, July 09, 2017 6:59 PM GMT

''It was a funeral. It wasn't great.'' He sighs. ''I'm on my way out now.''
RoxProox
#220899546Sunday, July 09, 2017 7:03 PM GMT

"Oh, right right. Okay, so you should see a black sedan at the exit of the cemetery. One of my guys will step out; his name is Carlton. He's going to bring you to the airport."
Korkskrew
#220907572Sunday, July 09, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

''Er, yeah, yeah, I see him.'' He nods in the direction of Carlton as he approaches the car.
RoxProox
#220907817Sunday, July 09, 2017 9:05 PM GMT

"Alright. I'll see you in a few hours over in Florida." The phone hung up before you or Mo could say anything else. (You can write a post about approaching the car, but I'm going to timeskip off the plane in Miami in a moment.)
Korkskrew
#220907878Sunday, July 09, 2017 9:06 PM GMT

(k)
RoxProox
#220908819Sunday, July 09, 2017 9:21 PM GMT

Chapter III - Miami, Florida Walking out of the airport, you’re instantly hit with a warm, fresh, feeling. Maybe it was the 5 days you spent in a cold hospital room, followed by a pouring cemetery, or maybe you felt like your life was going somewhere new, though it didn’t matter; something just felt right. Scanning the area and the cars waiting for newcomers, you spotted a black limousine. In front of it stood Agent Mo. Seconds after you spotted him, he spotted you and began waving his head in the air to get your attention.
Korkskrew
#220973614Monday, July 10, 2017 3:47 PM GMT

Jai waves back and makes his way through the crowd towards the limousine.
RoxProox
#220983480Monday, July 10, 2017 5:41 PM GMT

"Jai! How was the funeral?"

of     1