of     1   

DeSeanLurkGang
#221010502Monday, July 10, 2017 11:14 PM GMT

The start of the S6 -NFL- is here! Starting with the Pittsburg Steelers and Dallas Cowboys this Friday! PITT @ DAL: Pitt by 2 scores or more Self - explanatory, to be honest. Skull's old team against Dallas's rookie team. Dallas, under JaiBurns, hasn't shown anything much in the past weeks, so there's really nothing to expect. Although, hwj1512, a upstart, can try to pull the team together. With the potential Dallas has, they can make this game a challenge for the Steelers, but b/c I know Skull, he will do anything to stop their plans Players to watch: (PITT)Skull, DaGreat, Beast (DAL) hwj1512, Jai GB @ KAN: TIE Jared left Chiefs so................ and GB doesn't have anyone.................... Players to watch: The field, air OAK @ NYG: OAK cuz Mons is trash GOTW, right here. This is Ben's revenge game so it will be a good one. (SIKE) As much as the Giants doubt Ben has improved since those "dark days," Ben has a better, if not, great team. Ben, WisdomLAX, Spence, Austin, "some dudes," so yeah, typical Ben. On the other side, it's the 6-0 ASU, with yours truly and the amazing MrJigglish. Because our team is SOOOO bad with Mons at QB, Howi, Aoe, Datch, Oops, Haters, ton, Jigg, me, cool, and other noobs, it'll ultimately be a horrific game. Player Watch: Desean, Desean, Desean(NYG), Ben,####t#############), Spen###########SD @ SF: SF wins by 2 TDs This kid named Heso gathered a team together with Alpha so I guess that's something. Idk if SF will win this because, according to SF group shout, it states: "We are merging with the Miami Dolphins." I have no idea if that will actually happen so in other words, gg Alpha. Player Watch: Alpha(SD), The mascot(SF) ATL @ MIA: Mia wins by # ### # ###### wins b/c of BueKid76, the god. Jared, I suppose, and his miscreants. Really, Miami wins because ATL is bad. ATL's FO and HC haven't updated any of us on anything regarding their team so.......... either 3 or FFW for Miami. Player Watch: Bue, "Jared", Chip(MIA), The locker room(ATL) NE @ LARD, I mean LAR (LA Rams) NE wins by FF NE, with Clutch at FO, hasn't gotten a team together, so idk............... Player Watch: Clutch and friends(NE), Stadium(LAR)

of     1