of     1   

DashingRainbow989
#221258713Friday, July 14, 2017 12:25 AM GMT

There is a family moving into a new house in the city of Robloxia! The ######## have decided to start a new family, but they need help. Choose from a variety of roles! From aunt to child we have it all! To sign up and be a part of the ######## household reply to this post with these requirements. ~Full Roleplay Name(YOU MUST HAVE ####### IN YOUR NAME)~ ex. ##### ################## ######## ~Roleplay age~ ex. 29 ~Gender~ ex. F ~Role~ ex. Mom ~Bio~ ex. My name is Penny and I am 29, I am a mom living in the city of Robloxia. I love my 3 kids and they ################# ### We also have a dog named Jeffery. ~Strength(s)(Optional)~ ex. Swimming, running, sports ~Weakness(es)(Optional)~ ex. Writing NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE A/SOME STRENTGH(S) YOU MUST CHOOSE A WEAKNESS! P.S I will reply back and say if you have entered or if you have some mistakes in your requirements. Remember, you can fail, so try your best! Good luck! Regards, DashingRainbow989
DashingRainbow989
#221258957Friday, July 14, 2017 12:28 AM GMT

# # # # # # # ## # # # # # # ## # # # # # # ## # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ## # # # # # #
Dorkyhat99
#221274315Friday, July 14, 2017 4:00 AM GMT

Hi, i'm #### #### of the Hill Clan

of     1