of     1   

romanatwood875
#221278552Friday, July 14, 2017 5:04 AM GMT

Hello, I am Roman. A Captain in ### and Driver Supervisor in ####### I have been here in ######### for about ### ################## since I joined ROBLOX. I am here and I am running for Head Supervisor, I have amazing experience with ranks like this, and I am retired from the rank Head of Complaints, and I am a retired Assistant Chief from #### I am here to run for Head Supervisor for the good of all in LD, I will make sure my Supervisors are active hosting trainings at the city. I will make sure all the licensed drivers are driving safe following all road laws and not siren abusing. I will make sure LD is #### abuse free. Thank you for reading this type #Support, Support, or #Voted if you would like me as our next Head Supervisor! Thank You -Signed Supervisor, romanatwood875
AbuA7md506
#221406766Saturday, July 15, 2017 11:46 AM GMT

Hello I am Ahmed A Captain in ### and Driver Supervisor in ####### I have been here in ######### for about ### ################## since I joined ROBLOX. I am here and I am running for Head Supervisor, I have amazing experience with ranks like this, and I am retired from the rank Head of Complaints, and I am a retired Assistant Chief from #### I am here to run for Head Supervisor for the good of all in LD, I will make sure my Supervisors are active hosting trainings at the city. I will make sure all the licensed drivers are driving safe following all road laws and not siren abusing. I will make sure LD is #### abuse free. Thank you for reading this type #Support, Support, or #Voted if you would like me as our next Head Supervisor! Thank You -Signed Supervisor, Thanks I only want you too see it and thanks.
nkyg2
#221551842Monday, July 17, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

#Support!
Japbot22
#221646544Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:59 AM GMT

#SUPPORT

of     1