of     1   

MurderousQuavo
#221283614Friday, July 14, 2017 6:33 AM GMT

Format: #. (Question) A: (Insert Answer) 1. Why do you wish to have a firearm in New Bloxton? A: 2. What do you plan to do with this firearm? A: 3. Would you ever shoot at an officer? A: 4. Is it permitted to sell weapons, or even just give weapons to your friends? A: 5. If a crew of unarmed men came up to you and said "Give me money", what would you do? A: 6. If someone with a weapon out came up to you and said "Come with me now or else", what would you do? A: 7. If an Officer says "GET ON THE WALL NOW", what would you do? A: 8. If someone comes up and says "yo 1mil for a ro#####n", what would you do? A: 9. If your friend comes up and says "We are like so close of friends just slide me a ruger", what would you do? A: 10. Have you read the important info the top of this application? A: 11. What is your rank in the Savage Town group? A: 12. Have you ever been arrested in any major crime before? A: 13. Do you ever have the right to shoot an Officer? A: 14. Show a proper roleplay pull of your weapon (/me) A: 15. Give me a reason why I should allow you to have a weapons permit, list how long you have been playing STP, if you are a good citizen, if you are in good terms with the police and citizens etc. Fill each one of these in, you filling them in means you will follow them, and not following them will result in a ban. I, __, promise to not RK citizens and only use my weapon in self defense. I, __, promise to never shoot an Officer unless it is highly justified. I, __, promise to never hand out or sell weapon. I, __, promise to use my firearm as personal defense and not a toy and treat it like one such as using it for open carry and intimidation. Signature Of Writer, x___ When done, send a request to this group, https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3278319 If you do not, you will not be able to access the gun store if you pass the application.
elie2333
#222102877Sunday, July 23, 2017 5:59 AM GMT

I need a gun for self defense
itaicool
#222104261Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:21 AM GMT

1. Why do you wish to have a firearm in New Bloxton? A: To shot some cops 2. What do you plan to do with this firearm? A: Shot some cops obviously 3. Would you ever shoot at an officer? A: Omg YES 4. Is it permitted to sell weapons, or even just give weapons to your friends? A:Ya homies 5. If a crew of unarmed men came up to you and said "Give me money", what would you do? A:Give them the "money" DUH 6. If someone with a weapon out came up to you and said "Come with me now or else", what would you do? A:JUMP IN THE LAKE 7. If an Officer says "GET ON THE WALL NOW", what would you do? A:SHOT THE HECK OUTTA HIM 8. If someone comes up and says "yo 1mil for a ro#####n", what would you do? A:"OF course hommie lets get things going" 9. If your friend comes up and says "We are like so close of friends just slide me a ruger", what would you do? A: Slide him a ruger and some Explosives 10. Have you read the important info the top of this application? A: Why would I? 11. What is your rank in the Savage Town group? A:Guest 12. Have you ever been arrested in any major crime before? A:I once killed the mayor but I just got arrested for 50 y##r#####c##r######scaped so it's doesn't count 13. Do you ever have the right to shoot an Officer? A: Always! 14. Show a proper roleplay pull of your weapon (/me) A: *(/me shot you) 15. Give me a reason why I should allow you to have a weapons permit, list how long you have been playing STP, if you are a good citizen, if you are in good terms with the police and citizens etc. There is no reason but I can bribe you

of     1