of     1   

ithinkofbacon123
#221284244Friday, July 14, 2017 6:45 AM GMT

I don't understand why I am getting all of this hate for using free models in the game, especially the elevators. You expect me to script my whole entire elevator by myself? I built 95% of this game, 5% being the free models I used. I am the only person that works on this game! If there was a game bug, I fixed it. When there was a building error, I fixed it. I am the person who runs EVERYTHING. If you are going to ask for a job to help me with this game, atleast have a good amount of building experience. Back on topic, I am only 13 years old, I don't have good experience with scripting. My old game, Teknikk Apartments and offices, was understandable with all the hate because mostly everything was a free model, the building itself was a free model. But now I have improved by A LOT when it comes to comparing my current place and my old game, Teknikk apartments. Thanks for reading. If this has been tagged, I'm not gonna bother fixing it, its almost 3 am right now, and I just want to go to sleep.

of     1