of     1   

Henrypika
#221446271Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:12 PM GMT

This is why I was never fully invested in long term roleplays here, but at least we can use this (crappy excuse of a) platform to stay in contact with one another. that or I'll be using Golden's discord, or RPNation. Till we meet again.
Absxlve
#221446619Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:17 PM GMT

Good luck out there, comrade.
Henrypika
#221477054Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:54 AM GMT

I feel a spark run through my whole being, and now I feel like I should go out with a wave of violent thoughts shoot through my brain at the speed of a cannonball. I... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ThePro488
#221477476Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:00 AM GMT

"Thank you for everything, Henry. I'm glad we got to roleplay together throughout the series... I'm glad we got to joke around together... I'm glad... I got to know you, Henry."
GearBlade654
#221479123Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:26 AM GMT

R. Gear "Hey. Pro. Henry." I pause, looking the last at the RP outpost. "Think I'm gone forever?" I laugh. "Oh, noooo. My squad and I are going to be wandering the new Discussions subforum. The new outpost." I silently sigh. "Heh. If we're lucky, RP outpost may even get to join the Discussions outpost." I stand in front of Eric. "Be seeing you. And something tells me we're meeting again." I head to the evac craft. "Soon." END
Golden_General
#221486745Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:25 AM GMT

*Parso* "So this is how things end. Not with light or a bang, but with a whimper." I say to myself. I turn to my son looking at him. The limo doors are still open. "Come on, Ghoststabber, it's a new world we are going to." Ghoststabber had this moment where he looked back, knowing that he will not see him again. "Okay." He said reluctantly and concerningly. "But will we ever see this world again?" "Unfortunately not." Parso said sadly. "We will lose many friends, but it will be worth it in the end." And so we both walked into the limo, accepting what will happen now. We have made many friends along the way. We have united in tough situations, we have stood against the test of the worst villains, we have battled against the odds and now we get treated like this. "Alright, everyone ready?" Robert said. "We are heading to the lands of the RPN!" The group was full of excitement about this new world. It will be less strict than the old word and more imaginative. For the next few hours, everyone was talking about this new world. The limo flew off the cliff and into the horizon. This may be the end for this era, but not the end for Team Gold.
BolramWolffe
#221490028Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:29 AM GMT

Daffy "All good things come to an end." He leaned back in his chair, "Heh, even bad things will end eventually." He looked down at his hands, "One thing will stay forever thou. Our past." He quickly took a glance up. "We can't change that." He started to get off his chair, "We can change the future however." He'd open his front door to reveal a dystopian wasteland. "But for some of us. It's to late, our past catches up with us eventually." He gave a devilish smirk, "It all matters on how far you will go." He'd grasp his revolver with his left hand, "But even at times we can't decide that." He'd slowly lift his gun up from the holster. "Other's make that choice." He managed to get the gun on point with his head. "But if we do fail, we can always just change who we are right? Make a clean slate?" He looked down at his feet. "For a while, but then our past still catches up with us." In the blink of an eye he pulled down on his trigger We can change our name, but the past will catch us.
DailyRoLord
#221499091Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:14 AM GMT

Daily "I barely knew you for long, but it's been an honor to RP with you. Maybe we'll see each other again, Gear. I have a feeling we will. And, I'll see you guys after the journey. This place will always remain with us. Farewell." "Reflect on the past, change the present, alter the future." He thought about that quote. The quote he had lived by. It was in his head as he started the journey to the RP Nation. (Signature \/) The end is here. Soak in the final days, before it arrives.
LNG257
#221515934Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:54 PM GMT

A ghost of the past, a lost soul straining to find a new home, finally returned to see his old home in shambles. It was a terrible sight, a sad sight to behold, so much had changed and so many had gone. For all he knew, all he had known, was ending at last. In days long past, he had wept for this place, laughed in this place, become a better person in this place. He had been lost, found, sent away, ran away... soon it would all become a dream, a memory held only by those few he had had these experiences with. This ghost, he came back to pay his respects to the fallen land, to see what his people had made of this death. And he wept once more, for his people had filled their boats to the brim, and set sail for lands anew. They had moved to a place where they might be free, might change themselves and others once again. And they would grow, and prosper, perhaps as they once had. This old ghost would never know, for he would not follow. This old ghost's story here had ended, this old ghost had moved on to other places with other people. This old ghost wished the people of this land good luck, as an old friend and once member of this family.
Absxlve
#221518849Sunday, July 16, 2017 5:38 PM GMT

Not much is left here, it's all been rubble and waste for, God I dare to even think how long. Years? Metaphorically, a century sounds more fitting. And here I thought after all my work, I'd be done, and all I had to associate with would disappear from my memories, and the very existence within the fabric of space and time. I was wrong. I, the admin of Danonymous, and Reisfeldz, my personas here, never felt such remorse, for something that I have grown to love, and now something that I have grown to loathe, because of the onslaught of newgens and simpletons who made the reality of this community, the experienced RPF, such a barren wasteland. That's right. I firmly believed this place would degrade, that any action we the 'experienced' would take would be nothing short of useless and futile. It's funny, in a way, how I'm writing as 'myself' in this last stand, as if I was a RP character. No, I am, as again, the admin of Danonymous and Reisfeldz. I can actually stand this, what dimension and perspective am I writing this in/as? So one last time, I come to speak with you. I'll rejoice. I'll no longer resent this place because of the plague that has ravaged it, but instead come to appreciate it as the place I came to learn to write and to be creative in/with. Farewell, but not in vain. Rather, hello, I am Reisfeldz. I will continue to do my best. One last stand shouldn't hurt, right?

of     1