of     1   

EternityGod
#221504146Sunday, July 16, 2017 1:17 PM GMT

1. Starting robberies without waiting for others, will result in an instant ban as soon as I find out if I'm feeling kind I'll let you off with a warning. 2. Don't abuse while being the Police! e.g. Arresting others, killing others. This will result in a permanent ban from the VIP server. 3. Only Helpful Members+ are allowed to be Police in our VIP server. If no Helpful Member+ is there you may change to Police to give yourselves key cards. 4. Don't punch others on purpose! 5. Threatening, bullying, or harassing any user(s) in the VIP server is a punishable offense, in any way. Jokes are not tolerated in this subject. 6. Roles and ranks are given out to those deemed worthy, repeatedly asking will just count as spam and will be a punishable offense. 7. If any staff or players are disobeying these rules, please contact me through discord. EternityGod#4079 8. Staff members are to be treated with utmost respect for their help and voluntary work to support the Jailbreak Gods. Golden rule: Use common sense and you will be fine. If there is a rule that isn't on here, doesn't mean it's not against the rules. Official Jailbreak Gods ranks for the Discord and Group! Only your concurrent money will count towards these ranks! To get one of these ranks PM a moderator+ with proof or ask in-game! Wealthy: 50k - 100k Rich: 100k - 500k Outrageous: 500k - 1mil Millionaire: 1mil - 4mil Multi-Millionaire: 4mil - 10mil God-like: 10mil - 50mil

of     1