of     1   

irishbutcher
#221522146Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:20 PM GMT

Sorry if the rules look boring. You can say that to any forum. But these rules just help the community become manageable. Thanks. - Players Infected - If you're roleplaying as an infected or clicker, you need exactly 6 hits on another character to get a server kill. (For example, I'd lift my arm and scratch at his torso). A player needs to alert you before attacking them. Clickers roam through echo location. They can't smell either. If they make a loud noise, the clicker will get alerted. If you're not roleplaying as a clicker - Try not to alert a clicker. Instead of the game being human vs human all the time, we allowed people to roleplay as infected that require rules. You also have ptsk on the clicker. Two word actions- Please just roleplay detailed sentences. For example. Instead of doing "I'd roll" do "I'll roll myself behind a tree, taking cover". If you do two word command you can easily just be ignored. This can be annoying for many people. Approvals - Don't charge the admins or myself over weapon and vehicle approvals. Approvals have been wiped out. You can roleplay pretty much any weapon now. It's common sense not to RP something OP like a flamethrower. If you're in a faction like the Fireflies and Military you can still Roleplay the weapons they consider you to have. Factions - Considering that the approvals have all been wiped out, you have the freedom to create your own faction. If the faction isn't appropriate for the game or the community, the admins or myself will un-approve the faction immediately. After that there isn't going back. Exploiting - This has been an issue for most games for a long time. But this is strictly unacceptable in the game. Even if you're doing harmless commands with friends or strangers, you can still get permanently banned instantly. Exploiting is strictly unacceptable. Freedom of speech - YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You can criticize the game, give advice, dislike something or like something. Freedom of speech is totally acceptable. You don't need to agree an admin's point of view all the time. Just don't constantly harass the individual. You have the right to have an opinion. Vehicles - VEHICLES CANNOT BE ROLEPLAYED. Admins can roleplay vehicles for factions or for other people. Vehicles cannot simply run over people like some OP weapon IC. The vehicle can't be treated as a new vehicle from a car dealership considering it's 20 years old. NPCS - You CANNOT roleplay NPCs like bandits or huge groups. It's understandable to NPC a friend but NPCs cannot wound another character. NPCing bandits and large groups NEED approval. ERP - This is not allowed AT ALL TIMES.This can result a immediate kick from the server. OOCH: Out of character harassment. Which means you're insulting someone out of character (OOC) which can result a kick or ban if continued. FRP - Fail Roleplaying is a problem to most RP games. Fail Roleplaying is RPing unrealistically like *Dodges from bullet* Please do not Fail Roleplay to prevent arguments. Godmod - Godmodding your character means that if you get shot multiple times you can still fight and carry people etc. Don't make your character as a big boss battle. This is also FRP. Lore- Please pay attention to the lore before RPing on TLOU. Thank you. Insulting - Do not insult a player just because you feel like it. It's utter stupidity and gets you nowhere. Powerplay - This means that you would throw someone across the room unrealistically which is an example. Just don't do this. - Admins If an individual is showing hatred towards the community by making racist slurs, etc then give them at least one warning. If the person does it again you have my permission to kick the individual from the server (Just show evidence of giving the first and second warning. I don't need to be online). If the individual keeps doing it again send ban them for 2 - 7 days. Depending on the situation. If not stopping permanently ban the individual. DO NOT control people's roleplays. For example. Two people are Roleplaying and you take over by using commands to win combat moments of the characters. Or forcing someone away from the other character they were RPing with. The two people can't defend themselves because they'll most likely be afraid to get banned by the admin. If this happened to YOU, report to me with a screenshot immediately. I'll unadmin the person. Do not show off. Being an admin/mod doesn't mean you can tp constantly and fly around and OOC-Fest. DO NOT unadmin someone without me knowing or just insulting a person who was an admin. Step away from other admins and let them do their own thing. No need to ban people just because you simply don't like them. If an OOC-Fest occurs, don't make it continue. OOC-Fests kill servers quite quickly. Use M or N to announce that roleplay needs to continue. If you encounter drama, do the common thing to do and that is hear from both sides. Even if it is a friend. Then pick the most logical side and kick the person who caused the argument.
Timepockie
#221522299Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:22 PM GMT

I like how despite everything that's going on we still get ######### who stumble here oblivious to the inevitable end of this forum.

of     1