of     1   

abby407
#221525819Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:09 PM GMT

To me I feel like you literally just wanted to make more money, like I feel like the only way to do anything is to buy, buy, buy and you are made fun of if your a noob like I'm pretty sure like. You can't do anything everything to make in game money either costs membership or robux, you can't make clothing member the only thing you can make is T-shirts no body buys them and plus I feel like when you removed TIX it would lower your money because I feel most Robloxians would quit because of how much you've gone down hill 2012 everything Costed 1 TIX or 10 robux if I'm correct I didn't join till 2013 but I had an on and off account in 2012 my brother tells me everything was nicer like the Robloxians! 2017 Bullying. And Thats why I feel like you should also read your reports I spammed your reports on someone who was being mean and nothing I say nothing! I'm just gonna say you really have gone down hill roblox is a game I liked to go on a chat and now theres trolls, spammers, pods,per,and more and you I feel are only in it for the money just like fantage everything is member buy then you get to buy the outfit club penguin joined 2012 had almost everything from the events everything you had to be member to buy they made a new one pay to play? Your gonna do that aren't you? If you do fix these first ^ | | | Anyone agree?
Copic_Ciao
#221526293Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:15 PM GMT

"I spammed your reports" That's one of the reasons why they probably don't read reports anymore. Too many people spam and troll them. "I feel like you literally just wanted to make more money" "I feel are only in it for the money" All companies do want/need money. Get over it. "everything is member buy" "everything to make in game money either costs membership or robux" Honestly, Membership isn't expensive. If you want Robux (a dollar) or membership (5 dollars) then buy it. If you can't afford it, you can't afford your device. ɿ੮'ς คՆՆ ςҺɿ੮ς คՈძ ૭ɿ૭૭Ն૯ς

of     1