of     1   

DynamiicStorm
#221628770Monday, July 17, 2017 9:41 PM GMT

(NOTE) These are just my opinions, dont like them? sucks -Steelers VS 49ers:Steelers FF win 49ers dont have a head coach, gm or owner in the 49ers group and ranked randoms in the main HFNL group. Steelers have an easy win, but ill be honest ive seen some members leaving steelers, wouldnt be suprised if they move down in rankings during the season keyplayers: Dat_wayyy,BeastmodeHDalt,LordofWizzalt -Raiders VS Buccaneers: Buccs 34-28 (GAME OF THE WEEK) a rookie head coach and quarterback versus a veteran roster. From what ive seen raiders is one of the most active teams in HNFL, practicing and team scrimmaging nearly everyday having enough people to 8v8. Bucc's have a high scoring offense with a 40 - 20 in the SB, i dont think raiders will win. BUT i do think it will be more of a fight then a 40-20 score. this will be a fun game to watch and play Buccs Keyplayers:itzron,Clutchrackin,Cookielegend21 Raiders keyplayers: KinqJayXIV,Dynamiicstorm, Walmart brand accardi -Ravens vs Falcons: Falcons win 20-12 Now i know ravens has the general manager for the season 1 ravens but i havent seen much from them. ive seen some recruitment but not much activity. Falcons on the other hand i see needlessmonz at the field alot throwing and etc. From what ive seen falcons is more active and will be more prepared for a game then the ravens Ravens Keyplayers: Hesston8,xanns,JaidenGBurns Falcons KeyPlayers: Needlessmonz,hwj1512,xDakotaWright Dolphins vs Cowboys: Dolphins FFW Sorry to say but probably going to be the most boring game of this week, Dolphins have an old superbowl franchise owner but i havent seen much from dolphins. but they do have something i see them practice sometimes and i have scrimmed with them, Cowboys on the other hand dont have anybody except Svpreme_Carlos and cam_newtonXVI, Ill be suprised if cowboys are able to get 8 people to the game Dolphins Keyplayers:crazydudeperfect,SinisterVll,Keaem Cowboys keyplayers: Cam_NewtonXVI,Svpreme_Carlos
ItzRon
#221629329Monday, July 17, 2017 9:48 PM GMT

I agree with all of these predictions!
KinqJayXIV
#221629598Monday, July 17, 2017 9:51 PM GMT

Falcons v Ravens = Falcons 56-0
TitansSwag
#221647395Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:10 AM GMT

SuperBowl Buccs vs Raiders. or Dolphins.
TitansSwag
#221647452Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:11 AM GMT

when ud ## ################ players for buccs u forgot me and leveon. !
RobloRy
#221648595Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:25 AM GMT

The Ravens have been active a lot recently. We have had scrims and practices and i feel like the game is gonna be close not a blowout

of     1