of     1   

MustadShifts
#221778274Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:18 PM GMT

Yes, as you all may have heard I am retiring from SEC. The reason why I am finally retiring from the league is that I don't feel the passion or any motive at all to play in games or host prac/scrims. Its not like S1-S5 where I really loved the league and had fun. No doubt about it I will still stayin the league as an EB to help with future development of the league My favorite season in SEC is when Tylr gave me the opportunity to Head coach my own team.. And that one move changed the history of SEC forever.. My actions alone did not win that Season 3 Vanderbilt Commodores SEC Championship. I had help from many of my close friends. As of my retirement, I am inducting these lone players into the Vanderbilt hall of fame (which is currently under construction). These players will consist of the season 3 team through seasons 4 and partly 5. They will be announced when the time comes. But last but not least I would like to thank the people who helped me reach my goal of being inducted into the SEC Hall Of Fame. I couldn't have done it without my friends Dynashifts, ChiptheGoat, JaredWalker, JaidenMurray, Poolyhorse, goku1463, and last but not least the biggest speds of all, 3falconfire and Taylrberry. I really enjoyed my time in SEC as a player and a Coach. But now it is time to focus on bringing that SEC league back that really made me want to play. Thanks, MustadMurray (A.K.A mustadbluv)
Versalty
#221794874Wednesday, July 19, 2017 6:14 PM GMT

Yes, as you all may have heard I am retiring from SEC. The reason why I am finally retiring from the league is that I don't feel the passion or any motive at all to play in games or host prac/scrims. Its not like S1-S5 where I really loved the league and had fun. No doubt about it I will still stayin the league as an EB to help with future development of the league My favorite season in SEC is when Tylr gave me the opportunity to Head coach my own team.. And that one move changed the history of SEC forever.. My actions alone did not win that Season 3 Vanderbilt Commodores SEC Championship. I had help from many of my close friends. As of my retirement, I am inducting these lone players into the Vanderbilt hall of fame (which is currently under construction). These players will consist of the season 3 team through seasons 4 and partly 5. They will be announced when the time comes. But last but not least I would like to thank the people who helped me reach my goal of being inducted into the SEC Hall Of Fame. I couldn't have done it without my friends Dynashifts, ChiptheGoat, JaredWalker, JaidenMurray, Poolyhorse, goku1463, and last but not least the biggest speds of all, 3falconfire and Taylrberry. I really enjoyed my time in SEC as a player and a Coach. But now it is time to focus on bringing that SEC league back that really made me want to play. Thanks, MustadMurray (A.K.A mustadbluv) Yes, as you all may have heard I am retiring from SEC. The reason why I am finally retiring from the league is that I don't feel the passion or any motive at all to play in games or host prac/scrims. Its not like S1-S5 where I really loved the league and had fun. No doubt about it I will still stayin the league as an EB to help with future development of the league My favorite season in SEC is when Tylr gave me the opportunity to Head coach my own team.. And that one move changed the history of SEC forever.. My actions alone did not win that Season 3 Vanderbilt Commodores SEC Championship. I had help from many of my close friends. As of my retirement, I am inducting these lone players into the Vanderbilt hall of fame (which is currently under construction). These players will consist of the season 3 team through seasons 4 and partly 5. They will be announced when the time comes. But last but not least I would like to thank the people who helped me reach my goal of being inducted into the SEC Hall Of Fame. I couldn't have done it without my friends Dynashifts, ChiptheGoat, JaredWalker, JaidenMurray, Poolyhorse, goku1463, and last but not least the biggest speds of all, 3falconfire and Taylrberry. I really enjoyed my time in SEC as a player and a Coach. But now it is time to focus on bringing that SEC league back that really made me want to play. Thanks, MustadMurray (A.K.A mustadbluv) Yes, as you all may have heard I am retiring from SEC. The reason why I am finally retiring from the league is that I don't feel the passion or any motive at all to play in games or host prac/scrims. Its not like S1-S5 where I really loved the league and had fun. No doubt about it I will still stayin the league as an EB to help with future development of the league My favorite season in SEC is when Tylr gave me the opportunity to Head coach my own team.. And that one move changed the history of SEC forever.. My actions alone did not win that Season 3 Vanderbilt Commodores SEC Championship. I had help from many of my close friends. As of my retirement, I am inducting these lone players into the Vanderbilt hall of fame (which is currently under construction). These players will consist of the season 3 team through seasons 4 and partly 5. They will be announced when the time comes. But last but not least I would like to thank the people who helped me reach my goal of being inducted into the SEC Hall Of Fame. I couldn't have done it without my friends Dynashifts, ChiptheGoat, JaredWalker, JaidenMurray, Poolyhorse, goku1463, and last but not least the biggest speds of all, 3falconfire and Taylrberry. I really enjoyed my time in SEC as a player and a Coach. But now it is time to focus on bringing that SEC league back that really made me want to play. Thanks, MustadMurray (A.K.A mustadbluv) Yes, as you all may have heard I am retiring from SEC. The reason why I am finally retiring from the league is that I don't feel the passion or any motive at all to play in games or host prac/scrims. Its not like S1-S5 where I really loved the league and had fun. No doubt about it I will still stayin the league as an EB to help with future development of the league My favorite season in SEC is when Tylr gave me the opportunity to Head coach my own team.. And that one move changed the history of SEC forever.. My actions alone did not win that Season 3 Vanderbilt Commodores SEC Championship. I had help from many of my close friends. As of my retirement, I am inducting these lone players into the Vanderbilt hall of fame (which is currently under construction). These players will consist of the season 3 team through seasons 4 and partly 5. They will be announced when the time comes. But last but not least I would like to thank the people who helped me reach my goal of being inducted into the SEC Hall Of Fame. I couldn't have done it without my friends Dynashifts, ChiptheGoat, JaredWalker, JaidenMurray, Poolyhorse, goku1463, and last but not least the biggest speds of all, 3falconfire and Taylrberry. I really enjoyed my time in SEC as a player and a Coach. But now it is time to focus on bringing that SEC league back that really made me want to play. Thanks, MustadMurray (A.K.A mustadbluv)
Tropicalism
#221797801Wednesday, July 19, 2017 6:49 PM GMT

who are you
piizaa
#221824945Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:54 AM GMT

have fun buddy
Pilot_wing
#221825208Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:57 AM GMT

Whats SEC
Pilot_wing
#221825233Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:57 AM GMT

Soccer Elementary Camp?!