of     1   

rockypokemonboy55
#221811039Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:36 PM GMT

I will be leaving Zcars for a the rest of season 8 maybe thinking about a possible retirement from the sport of Zcars as a true champion even if i didn't win a title. Spider and Afraid will continue being teammates. I would like to think Red Bull for making me into a hard core driver and winning many races. I feel right now is a tough time for me to drive. Thanks to Red Bull, Toyota, Super and many other hard core racers. I wish you guys the best of luck. I will still be in the zcars group but not a driver for a bit. I will keep you guys posted on my possible retirement or if I will be back. Thanks Rocky
rockypokemonboy55
#221811432Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

My date of announcement to decide what im doing will be the 21st of July
Versalty
#221812988Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:04 PM GMT

I will be leaving Zcars for a the rest of season 8 maybe thinking about a possible retirement from the sport of Zcars as a true champion even if i didn't win a title. Spider and Afraid will continue being teammates. I would like to think Red Bull for making me into a hard core driver and winning many races. I feel right now is a tough time for me to drive. Thanks to Red Bull, Toyota, Super and many other hard core racers. I wish you guys the best of luck. I will still be in the zcars group but not a driver for a bit. I will keep you guys posted on my possible retirement or if I will be back. Thanks RockyI will be leaving Zcars for a the rest of season 8 maybe thinking about a possible retirement from the sport of Zcars as a true champion even if i didn't win a title. Spider and Afraid will continue being teammates. I would like to think Red Bull for making me into a hard core driver and winning many races. I feel right now is a tough time for me to drive. Thanks to Red Bull, Toyota, Super and many other hard core racers. I wish you guys the best of luck. I will still be in the zcars group but not a driver for a bit. I will keep you guys posted on my possible retirement or if I will be back. Thanks

of     1