of     1   

sosposparos
#221893983Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:45 PM GMT

So I've been seeing a lot of ppl do "e/fee" and started to question the community... I'll tell you this... IT DOESN'T WORK SO STOP THIS "TREND" FOR OUR SAKES! It's not gonna give you any item for free no matter if a YouTuber says it or not... HELL even if an admin says so it's STILL not going to work -I would love to hear some feedback of what you guys think of this new "trend" on Roblox Note: I'm not joking when I tell you not to do it... don't trust anyone that you don't know! Hell, even the admins! Sos out Count of hell: not much...
fizey
#221894019Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:46 PM GMT

LOL
No_drinks
#221894064Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:46 PM GMT

So I've been seeing a lot of ppl do "e/fee" and started to question the community... I'll tell you this... IT DOESN'T WORK SO STOP THIS "TREND" FOR OUR SAKES! It's not gonna give you any item for free no matter if a YouTuber says it or not... HELL even if an admin says so it's STILL not going to work -I would love to hear some feedback of what you guys think of this new "trend" on Roblox Note: I'm not joking when I tell you not to do it... don't trust anyone that you don't know! Hell, even the admins! Sos out Count of hell: not much... No_drinks: quality trashposts from your favorite RT'ers
sosposparos
#221894230Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:49 PM GMT

idk if this is a Roblox talk :P Plz don't hate... and admins if this seems very negative know this... you're doing great and all but I do sometimes question you... anything I said in this thread that MAY seem offensive is ############# not so do not just say "YOUR RACIST" or "YOUR OFFENSIVE"
sonichu413
#221894971Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:59 PM GMT

The heck is an "e/fee"? Some form of Eevee?
showthem
#221895077Thursday, July 20, 2017 9:00 PM GMT

So I've been seeing a lot of ppl do "e/fee" and started to question the community... I'll tell you this... IT DOESN'T WORK SO STOP THIS "TREND" FOR OUR SAKES! It's not gonna give you any item for free no matter if a YouTuber says it or not... HELL even if an admin says so it's STILL not going to work -I would love to hear some feedback of what you guys think of this new "trend" on Roblox Note: I'm not joking when I tell you not to do it... don't trust anyone that you don't know! Hell, even the admins! Sos out Count of hell: not much... No_drinks: quality trashposts from your favorite RT'ers -240tm [RT]

of     1