of     1   

Th3Cr4zyN008ySn1per
#222006875Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:47 AM GMT

Hi, I'm a paying roblox user and I believe everyone should add their part to the community to keep it running. Limitations for NBC/Non-Paying users: -They get Half as much health in any game -Short Trial of Roblox before being IP and account locked unless they pay at least 4.99$ for robux/BC. -They cannot post on forums -Guests Removed -Game Developers bypassing half-health with be immediately terminated and IP banned. -Cannot make places/catalog stuff, bypassing this will get you terminated and banned. -If the user has not watched ads, they will be locked from their account and the trial ends early. Additions: -You can now pay 9.99$ to terminate an account you like, Admins/Moderators will cost ten times as much to terminate. -Tix is back, you get one a day -Robux tax is now 99% of what your gamepass/clothing price is. -Accounts over two years old can post on forums and have safechat removed. -MeepCity is now banned -Crappe and Bozo Salon will have fundings given out + everyone in the group terminated no matter what. This is not bait post.
benjamin65
#222008718Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:16 AM GMT

The old ROBLOX users shouldn't have to do some things, and it would seem a little bit too op to terminate any account you like, bypass half health, or not being able to atleast make a single place
XxXswagjesusXxX
#222008842Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:18 AM GMT

gofund me terminate cindering + rhs devs
1r1shOperator
#222014781Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:00 AM GMT

I don't support this.Its pointless.Its like a ransom "Pay us 5 dollars and we will let you endure our rubbish game".Half health ruins the point of games,giving the paid users a combat advantage.You know,people like you are the reason Trump walks on our backs and starts charging for everything because you have money in your damn pocket all the time to be paying for everything. Plus,you must be some jelous kid.Wanting all the members of boho salon banned because they were more successful than you. "The imposing of ones will,the creation of ones own rules.That is what makes a man."
Giive_YouUp
#222014949Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:03 AM GMT

"Hi, I'm a paying ROBLOX user" You choose to pay Basically all of this is like the net neutrality problem.
Varjim
#222015624Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:16 AM GMT

Roblox is supposed to be a free online building, socializing, and playing. Key word is FREE
Aquaventurer
#222019330Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:24 AM GMT

I don't support. Sorry. Like really, ROBLOX is free-to-play. If they make it cost at least a dollar, alot of people won't play it.
Th3Cr4zyN008ySn1per
#222097731Sunday, July 23, 2017 4:40 AM GMT

You guys cost the site money and are the reason why we have safechat updates, so lets pay up and start supporting the break-free of safechat!

of     1