of     1   

lbrandon8934
#222124266Sunday, July 23, 2017 2:56 PM GMT

Hi i'm Brandon and im running for Deputy Prime Minister. Now i was a candidate for Prime Minister but i was successful in becoming that. Now I want to become Prime Minister to help South Korea 1.) Now first we need to talk about ideas that will get the word out about South Korea. What i'm planing to do is get in touched with the Prime Minister and work on a ad that can get the word out about this country. 2.) I want to make sure the country is clear and safe. I will have a well trained military for South Korea defense. Inside the cities i will make sure that everyone is safe and no crime is going on. 3.) I want a better economy and great ############# with other countries. To do that for our economy i will non stop add funds to South Korea to make sure we have the money we need to do what ever we need. To get better allies I will probably discuss with with the Prime Minister and make sure that he is always on the right page with the countries in the UN. 4.) I want to make sure that as a nation we are happy. To do so I will talk to the citizens and see if they have a problem and get in touched with the PM so we can handle at situation. 5.) I want to make sure that we are not corrupted or in harm I will make sure that the problems you have will be solved and I will will make sure that as a nation we stand together as South Korea a great country. #VoteBrandonforDPM #BelieveinBrandon

of     1