of     1   

Giive_YouUp
#222142021Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:15 PM GMT

https://www.roblox.com/games/926797497/Battle-of-the-Blox-Alpha-v-A-0-0-2 Version A-0.0.2 Price: 25 Robux - Rocket shoots ducks for nostalgia - Slingshot shoots slingshots - Working on some weapons I don't suggest you buy it because many things are still in need of working on, but you can see the map on the thumbnail and game icon. Maps: - SFOTH IV - Crossroads - Glass Houses - Haunted Mansion - Nuke The Whales - Chaos Canyon - Roblox HQ - Rocket Arena - Custom map: Rocket Wars -- REQUIREMENTS FOR MAKING A CUSTOM MAP -- I. All parts must have studs, or slate II. Parts that have studs can not have inlets or universal III. Inlets do not count for on the bottom of parts IV. Must look like a true classic map V. Doors do not need to have mechanisms like the doors in Haunted Mansion, meaning they can be CanCollide doors VI. There is no limit to map size, just make sure it's not really big, for example, Town of Robloxia VII. A map can not be a free-modeled map that is rare to find in the Toolbox -- STEPS FOR SENDING ME A MAP -- I. Make the map in ROBLOX Studio II. Make a model of it (Make sure it's on sale!) III. Message me the map, and I'll see if I can add it "We haven't even payed the phone bill in 300 years." -Weird Al Yankovic
Giive_YouUp
#222142090Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:16 PM GMT

Bump "We haven't even payed the phone bill in 300 years." -Weird Al Yankovic
Giive_YouUp
#222142489Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:22 PM GMT

Bump2 "We haven't even payed the phone bill in 300 years." -Weird Al Yankovic
Giive_YouUp
#222163745Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:52 PM GMT

Please share your opinion :( "We haven't even payed the phone bill in 300 years." -Weird Al Yankovic

of     1