of     1   

XxSilent_HeartxX111
#222175136Monday, July 24, 2017 2:33 AM GMT

Hello, I'm "XxSilent_HeartxX111" and I have made a game. It is a Cafe and I have a group, its called "The Grand Walk" I will send you the link but I wanted to say that I forgot to make it a group game.. Lol, so just something I wanted to tell you. I am apart of Voicers and I feel like what you have made is good and I feel like I want to become a huge Developer like you one day, also, I have a friend "Littlekenworth" that helped me with the game, so I wasn't the only one making it. Here is my Cafe link. https://www.roblox.com/games/924137258/The-Grand-Walk-Restaurant-V-2 I hope you like it! I think you should put me to a higher rank because I love to Develop, I use grammar at all times and I also type very fast. I couldn't say that I'm the best Developer in the world are would ever be on a 1 - 3 are even a 1 - 10 list of the best games. I just think you should put me to a higher rank and I think I would learn more into Developing and I would hope that some of the higher ranks would also give me advice into my game, my Developing and the way it should be/work. I would love to work for Voicers and I would love to be at least an Advanced Developer there are what more could come!

of     1