of     1   

EnderNavy
#222269724Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:10 AM GMT

Hi, I feel like the players that are in builders club are getting most of the fun in Roblox due to special abilities they have. I think Roblox would be better if it let nbc players to sell items, but because they pay nothing, the number of items is limited. I feel like this will help because players who can't upgrade to bc can still have fun by designing and developing hats and other stuff and sell them for a bit of robux. Who agrees?
unix_system
#222270009Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:15 AM GMT

The whole point is that builders club has features not available to normal users, such as the robux stipend, in order to entice people to buy it.
xDogeGames
#222270451Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:21 AM GMT

Builders club is a premium membership, so obviously people would receive benefits from it. I personally think both BC and NBC players are having the same amount of fun. ROBLOX isn't just about R$ and creating shirts and selling them, its about having fun and playing games. WHO STOLE MY COOKIES?
8CHI8
#222270735Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

I think that NBCs SHOULD be able to sell clothes, because ROBLOX is all about creativeness and you want to share creativeness. ROBLOX wants to make money, so they can, by making NBCs sell clothing. The marketing fee should be 90% for NBCs. ROBLOX would make more money. For BC, the only difference would be the amount of groups, and the robux you get every day.
Synflux
#222271009Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:32 AM GMT

That's such a lie. Like any corporation, ROBLOX is about rolling in the dough. So if NBC players were allowed to create clothing, and if they were successful, they wouldn't need to buy robux. Which is exactly the opposite of what the ROBLOX Corporation wants. They want to entice you to buy their virtual products. The idea that NBC players should create clothing is both moronic and not well thought out.
YouFoundTrains
#222272963Tuesday, July 25, 2017 5:10 AM GMT

"players in builders club are having the most fun" what? i thought it was the NBC having the most fun with all that they have, so who are you talking to then?
a3go
#222273087Tuesday, July 25, 2017 5:12 AM GMT

just play games lmao

of     1