of     1   

Wizzoblox02
#222366847Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:29 AM GMT

So I don't know about the rest of you, but I use decals a lot for my Guis. And almost all the time I either have to change that decal to something new because something either went wrong, or else it just needs to be changed due to recent events. So by now when I go to my Develop page and look at decals... It's full of all these decals that I don't need or want. And they just get in the way. Not to mention it's annoying when you then have to rename the new decal to something new. So what I'm proposing is this: When you click on the clog (the button next to the object) it should give you the option to Delete or Rename. This way I can either free up some space or just rename that item to something else that way I can put a new decal that may fit that name better... Then there would also be the option to Override a current image. This would happen when importing a decal. Roblox would give you the option to Override the existing decal with the same name or just rename it something different. If you chose to override it, Roblox would then scan to see if that decal is being used in your current place, and if so give you a warning that if you Override the decal, those decals will be (Replaced? Deleted?). But yeah, I think most of us would agree on this, so I'm hoping we can get enough support on this for an influential admin to see this and suggest it to the team as a future update. Because I've about had it with these stupid old decals ruining my naming system and taking up space!
St_em
#222371186Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:52 AM GMT

Support, Roblox needs more efficient settings. 𝐑𝐍&𝐃 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 - https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3348498
Wizzoblox02
#222420280Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:49 PM GMT

Bump
Wizzoblox02
#222458112Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:07 AM GMT

Bump2
zoo237
#222461853Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:42 AM GMT

I'll support if the same would happen for shirts, pants, tees etc

of     1