of     1   

DesignConcept
#222538175Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:27 PM GMT

This is my last serious post on Off Topic. Felt like I needed to list off some of the people that made my time here worthwhile. Whether you choose to read this is up to you. I first joined Roblox in 2009 and have gone through three main accounts, the first being This is my last serious post on Off Topic. Felt like I needed to list off some of the people that made my time here worthwhile. Whether you choose to read this is up to you. I first joined Roblox in 2009 and have gone through three main accounts, the first being forgotten, the second being perma-banned on OT, and the third, DesignConcept, still being used. Over the course of my time on the forums, I've accumulated roughly 25k posts. I started foruming from 2011 all the way until mid 2014. After that I kind of went my separate ways as did many of the people from that "golden era". I'll list off a few of them now. (Use Ctrl+F to find your name): EXcellent, Boring, Boeing, Girlsami, Swifttalon1, Awkrin, Zentien, Rockybow, Ssempre, Sosweetis, Omgdsi, ZacmacReborn, Boynedmaster, Goshidoll, Moristhecat, IceKingFinn938, Rockytree, Taven2, xOwlHeart, Nascarfan73, Zoomypie2, Momomarshmellow, Benjar, Ferrykeizer, Brightview12, Marlov, Spiteless, Deinemutti360, Werewolfgirlforever, JakobTheHedgehog, Grayssake, IDTalk/MuffledSpeech, Petrikov91, NoNoah, Thatsawesome, Danipie2, ElectricBlaze, xxHaloWarrior99xx, GR33NTHUNDAH, Calao, Heartstrings. A few more which keep getting filtered when I try to preview this post: Po-st-en-3 Julien-maurie-mort Rain-bow-Dash-101 Go-cool-3 Poke-mon-Eev-ee Fas-tl-ane-250

of     1