of     1   

3Falcon_OFG
#222539215Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:37 PM GMT

Hey guys i'm back writing my rants again!!! So today, I'm just going to be talking about the consistency of activity in the league as far as referees, media, and even just the players. Later in this I will also talk about some issues with HRs. Media: We need a solid head of media, a solid media group and a solid media discord. I myself can do all of this but here's the tricky part. We need to provide incentive to make the stat takers, highlight makers, and more want to do their job. Robux is what most people use and thats what I think we should use. I'm going to propose we use a bonus system like this: Stat sheets: 15 robux Highlights: 30 robux Articles: 10 robux 2 games or more per week = a + 10 Robux bonus along with the initial pay Active for more than 2 weeks = a times 2 multiplier on the pay. Never miss a Week = 100 robux bonus at the end of the season. Never miss a game in a week as a whole group = 50 robux bonus to everyone I feel like this promotes activity and will cause people to want to help with media. I can also create a stat sheet to store stats... And me and some others can help build and maintain an SEC media website. Referees Department: We have struggled with always having refs at every game. Have you ever seen someone shout "Refs to *insert team here*"? We just need a better system. Our current system ensures atleast DECENT refs but activity is aweful and we are stuck with HRs always ######## We need to make it so only refs inside of the ref group can ref. And use a similar payment system as we would use with Media. And if we could, have an actual rule-book that we can all see. Teams: We need to have a system to ensure activity. That will be developed by each teams coach but heres what we can do to atleast make people want to play in this league: 1. Consistency in refs and media 2. User friendly environment making it easy to get on a team and play actively. 3. More Events and content such as an all star game and overall more events. 4. Touching back with content, make more shirts and etc. to make the SEC seem like something someone can invest their time into. 5. Competitiveness and less forfeits (This is a big one) We need to remove forfeit wins... If one team does not have enough make it an auto reschedule. Then if they don't have any THE SECOND time then its a forfeit. If someone AAs, make it a minor penalty then an ejection. Never will an AA result in a forfeit. This removes competitiveness and the need to be active. HRs: Most of our HRs really don't do all that much as far as making SEC a better place. I feel like most lower ranks do more trying to become an HR than the HRs actually do when they HR. I'm not talking about like reffi#######s, or writing articles. Im talking about the behind the scenes stuff as far as managing rules, paying media and much more. The SEC is not moving forward. Its moving back from its prime in s2 and s3. Developers: We have so many problems with admin... LIKE GOSH. Random High school prospects join stadiums and have owner admin, and most of the time real people who need admin dont. And the scoreboard is so out of date, the controls are horrid. The clock doesnt even work right. And the lag... Holy god the lag. We need to fix this bad. This might be SECs number 1 problem, the developers. Please can we get a fix to this... I even made a brand spanking new scoreboard concept myself but then again I also was rejected by SEC after doing a lot for it so I really don't give a crap about donating my newest state of the art technology such as interlinked PCs in game that link all of the SEC with an SEC in game website that can be accessed in each teams locker room with a small Surface GUI moniter. But who cares lol! Thanks for reading! #MakeSECGreatAgain I witness greatness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpe0LE0myNU || Everybody in the OFL gettin' dizzy

of     1