of     1   

compathyy
#222644256Friday, July 28, 2017 3:50 PM GMT

Introduction - This is the Interview Guide for Solanas Resort. All MR+ staff are required to read over this guide for the interview session or so on. Shouting - [INTERVIEWS] Interviews will be hosted at (TIME) by (NAME OF HOST). Come on down to the Interview Center for a chance to get a job here. Join our Discord! Code: (Discord Code) The minute you s-lock, you shout s-locked: [INTERVIEWS] Interviews are now s-locked! Sorry for the people who couldn’t make it. Why not head on down to the resort for a smoothie! Join our Discord! Code: (Discord Code) When the interview is over, you shout: [INTERVIEWS] Interviews are now over. Congratulations to the people who passed! Why not head on down to the resort to celebrate! Join our Discord! Code: (Discord Code) Rules - 1. You will be picked randomly. This means don’t ask to be first or next. Repetitively asking will result in you getting kicked. 2. Do not do anything that can get you kicked/banned from getting a job here. 3. Do not leave before you are ranked. If you do, your interview will be voided. 4. You have forty seconds to answer each question. You must answer each question with detail, punctuation, and grammar. That’s everything explained! Interviewers may now begin selecting interviewees. Good luck! Questions - 1: Why are you seeking the Trainee position? 2: Where did you find Solanas Resort? 3: Have you had any past experience(s) in a job like this? If so, what groups? 4: What makes you special for this position/job? 5: Why should we hire you over others trying to get this job? 6: Are you willing to put the time and effort into this position/job? 7: On a scale of I-IO, how active would you say you are in ROBLOX? 8: On a scale of I-IO, how well would you say your grammar and punctuation is? Credits - Written by - compathyy Approved by - oDavxd, newyorkerant Edited by - Solanas Resort Management
xavierherriott02
#228405645Sunday, December 03, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

can I get a job interview
Nickey1018
#228411555Monday, December 04, 2017 1:59 AM GMT

may i get an interview please

of     1