of     1   

IRONBLADE2016
#222901021Tuesday, August 01, 2017 4:30 PM GMT

To everyone that likes the horror game series, I have an announcement to make: B.L.O.O.D. X is coming out, and it's going to be a MAJOR shock. Mission: The Demons were thought to be extinct, but only O N E more threat remains. This Nightmare creature can go into a Human's dreams and MURDER them. You may have seen NIGHTMARE ON ***-----T, because Freddy's comin' for you! To everyone that HATES my games, do you even REALIZE how much work I tried to put into these games?! No, apparently, you DON'T. For the past few months, I have spent my Breaks at school making these games. Can you AT LEAST try to understand that?! I'm SORRY that I do NOT know how to script a game, but you need to understand that this is the FIRST horror game series that I made!! You think making all10 games were easy?! No, they weren't! I had to go into the ROBLOX Library and find models that will FIT the game's mission, and then find the correct model for the killers. It wasn't easy, but at LEAST I know how to play ROBLOX!!!

of     1